Regions Bank — check cashing
Today I went into the Regions bank nearest me in Dallas Ga. I have been going there for many years and haven't had the time to open up a bank account through them. I have cashed my paycheck hundreds of times through the same branch with no problems. Today I went to cash my paycheck and was almost refused.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Dallas, GAAll because of my ID being a government issued paper ID while I wait on my social security card replacement in order to get my plastic ID. I was told they cannot cash my check with a paper ID and was told it has been that way forever. Why all of a sudden is my paper ID an issue today? Never had an issue with a paper ID in the past. I need an reason for this.
More Regions Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Regions Bank - scam and abuse! 
- Regions Bank - atm deposit not applied to account 
- Regions Bank - account closure for no reason 
- Regions Bank Credit Card / FIA Card Services - added unauthorized charges! 
- Regions Bank - notarized lien release letter 
- Regions Bank - representatives at branch
- Fia Card Services Regions bank - unethical, lying, no customer response
- Regions Financial Corporation - trust
- Regions Financial Corporation - unauthorized transaction
- Regions Bank - courtesy, but for whom?