Regions Bank — atm deposit not applied to account
Last night, a Region's ATM took my cash deposit but didn't apply the money to my account. I called the bank this morning and they don't have any knowledge of the transaction. Apparently, Brinks owns the ATMs. When there is an issue a TECHNICIAN retrieves the money and transfers it to Region's sometime later. So who are we really giving our money to? Its now 10:37am and no one knows anything??? The representatives have no record of the transaction and they don't even know who to contact in order to find out. One of the last people they connected me with was in WEB Support. What does the website have to do with ATMs? Bottom line, DON'T deposit your money into an ATM.
More Regions Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Regions Bank - scam and abuse! 
- Regions Bank - account closure for no reason 
- Regions Bank Credit Card / FIA Card Services - added unauthorized charges! 
- Regions Bank - notarized lien release letter 
- Regions Mortgage - loan modification denial 
- Regions Bank - representatives at branch
- Fia Card Services Regions bank - unethical, lying, no customer response
- Regions Financial Corporation - trust
- Regions Financial Corporation - unauthorized transaction
- Regions Bank - courtesy, but for whom?