Regional Transport Office / Not yet received my bikes rc book

India Review updated:
4.15

I bought a bike at sri balaji automobiles, [sub dealer of kln automobiles] arumbakkam, chennai and the bike got registered at regional transport office, valasaravakkam, chennai. It has been 10 months and even till now i didnt receive my bikes rc book. The owner of the showroom committed suicide and this situation made the showroom get closed. The main dealer kln automobiles took no action. No response from them. Ir responsible idiots kln automobiles. They dont know the basic thing of how to maintain relationship with a customer. Whenever i approach them, their response is, " call us next week, we will try to get the rc book". So for driving without an rc book, i have been caught by traffic police nearly 15 times and paid nearly 5700 inr till now. Iam eager whether this complaints board may help me someway.

More Regional Transport Office Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Vi
  7th of Feb, 2008
Do not wait further. Take action for getting a duplicate RC book directly from the RTO's office by engaging a broker or even you can approach directly.
Mo
  23rd of Apr, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Dear sir,

recently i lost my orginal driving license which is issued by the rto south west. then i approached the rto office and asked for dublicate DL. they advised me to complaint police and get certificate, i logged compliant and got a police missing certificate, then approached the RTO, chennai, i went around 4 times after getting the certificates, but there is no response, no proper reply, shouting at me, at the same time people from travel service with some bribe openly giving then the reception person handling softly and signed his all documetns immediately, for other public like me he is guiding in not proper manner. shouting and telling me go and see the tabal man, i went to tabal man, again he is telling to get signaure from the superident, like this i am wasted my whole day . i asked the fee, no response,

WILL THE DEPT HEAD TAKE ANY STEPS, IN FUTURE ATLEAST SHOULD NOT HAPPEND LIKE THAT. MANY MANY NO OF PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING LOT

HOPE YOU UNDRESTAND MY PROBLEM
STILL NOT COMPLETED
Ga
  7th of Jul, 2008
respected sir,

sunday 6-7-08, afternoon 3.20pm near mala bus stop, sion. my sister wait for bus on bus stop, one taxi came and strongly push her on back side & injured her body &presentlu she is sufferring from heavy pain in her body. taxi driver not stop his taxi. my sister fall down on road. few boys play near side he note down taxi no & admited my sister in hospital. TAXI NO:- MH 01 X5542.Police come & note down my sister statement.
This is my humblly request to you pls. find out this taxi driver & cancle his taxi driver PERMIT & LICENSE.

Thanks & regards,

Ganesh Teli.
Su
  6th of Jun, 2009
Hello sir
1st you can directly contact RTO office in valasaravakkam and ask for your RC book. they will help you out and if your not properly attend by them you contact a Broker Named sudhakar, he will help u out at any time ..if both the things or not helpful pls send an notice to RTO office through Right to know information act(RT ACT). even i received my RC book lik this
R.sundar
Valasaravakkam
Di
  20th of Nov, 2009
I just dont understand its only in India that we have all the problems with the Govt depts and the govt knowing all this does not take any action to make these govt bodies private. I think life will be more easy once we have depts like the RTO and other major Offices Run by private companies.

These Govt organization will never change their dirty habits of taking bribe and doing their job that they are suppose to do and for what the govt pays them their salary.

Even more Why are these govt bodies trying to implement some changes when they cant execute it properly.

RTO has has come out with smart card instead of RC book. I guess this is one more way to help the Traffic cops and themselves to make some more money from people like us. who dont receive our Smart Cards even after 2 months. and when caught on road cops are happy to take money from the vehicle owners.
If the RTO dept cant issue or rather cant handle the new Technology of Issuing Smart Cards they should not try to do experiments and let us use the RC book which were early used and are better.
IT IS GOOD TO BE INSPIRED BY THE TECHNOLOGY USED ABROAD IN VARIOUS DEPT. BUT DONT TRY TO IMPLEMENT IT IN OUR GOVT OFFICE AS OUR GOVT OFFICERS NEED TO CHANGE THEIR NATURE AND HABITS BEFORE MAKING ANY CHANGE A SUCCESS.
Ch
  4th of Jan, 2011
I HAVE PURCHASED BAJAJ PLATINA FROM GUJARAT MOTORS.
THE VEHICLE LOAN WAS PROVIDED BY ICICI BANK. SALES PERSON PURVI & PIYUSH. I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY RC BOOK FOR LAST FOUR YEARS. MY BIKE NO IS GJ-05-EL-6539. WHEN I WENT TO RTO, NO STAFF SUPPORTED ME TO START THE PROCESS TO GET DUPLICATE RC BOOK. I WANT MY RC BOOK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
PLEASE SUE THE CORRUPTED PEOPLE OVER THE GOVERNMENT PLACES AND MAKE LIFE SIMPLE FOR THE ORDINARY PEOPLE.
CHINTAN SHAH 8905171639
Am
  15th of Dec, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
can i purche new bike from one city and register it to another city of same state. if yes, what is a procedure...

amol
Au
  5th of May, 2014
The RTO in Redhills in collussion with driving schools around, particularly JJ Driving School Chennai 99 are collecting Rs 100/- towards two wheeler driving licence and Rs. 100/- towards four wheeler driving licence which is not supported by law. Who will take action against such fleecing ?
Sr
  24th of Jul, 2014
Hello sir,

I purchased a honda unicorn bike from bangalore whitefield dream honda. till i didnt get my RC of the bike. what i will do ?
Ra
  17th of Nov, 2014
I BOUGHT A YAMAHA BIKE AT ANAND AUTOMOBILES, KANCHIPURAM AND THE BIKE GOT REGISTERED AT REGIONAL TRANSPORT OFFICE, ARNI IT HAS BEEN 3 MONTHS AND EVEN TILL NOW I DIDNT RECEIVE MY BIKES RC BOOK. THIS SITUATION MADE THE SHOWROOM NOT RESPONDED. NO RESPONSE FROM THEM. THEY DONT KNOW THE BASIC THING OF HOW TO MAINTAIN RELATIONSHIP WITH A CUSTOMER. WHENEVER I APPROACH THEM, THEIR RESPONSE IS, " CALL US NEXT WEEK, WE WILL TRY TO GET THE RC BOOK". SO FOR DRIVING WITHOUT AN RC BOOK, I HAVE BEEN CAUGHT BY TRAFFIC POLICE NEARLY MANY TIMES AND PAID MORE SOPT FINE. IAM EAGER WHETHER THIS COMPLAINTS BOARD MAY HELP ME.
BIKE NUMBER TN25V AU 8066
Ya
  23rd of Nov, 2014
Dear Raj Prabakaran,
We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.
Request you to please provide details of your complaint at yes@yamaha-motor-india.com, so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number 1800-420-1600.

Thanks and Regards
Ni
  1st of Feb, 2015
How many does it take to get RC book in chennai? (Thiruvanmiyur RTO).

I recently booked a scooty zest and the dealer says that it will take upto a month to get the RC book. Please help here.
Sk
  4th of Jun, 2015
Complaint against standard of vehicle all over india which is being operated by branches all over india especially in chennai as a well wisher to avoid future uncertanities a through checkneed be done for all vehicles which is being by brinks or atleast in chennai all the vehicles are in a very bad state just noteven doing any adequate. Maintenance and adequate safety equipments to avoid future uncertanities the vehicles be checked.