Regional Pass Port office,Hyderabad / APPLIED FOR PCC(POLICE CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE0ON JUNE24TH,2008.TILL DATE I DID NOT GET MY PASS PORT.

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,
I (Dornala Tulasi ram, File number:M016540) had applied for POLICE CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE on 24 th june 2008.But till date i did not get my pass port. I compleats all verifications.they says that your police report not reached from SP Office, Nalgonda.then I consult in SP Office.In The SP Office, they said that we are alrady sent your file to pass port office on 17 july.2008.
I dont know how many days it will takes.some body says that actual time for PCC is only 7 days.but in my case above 40 days. & more...!
Sir before i applied for this PCC i visited SUDAN Country on VISIT VISA.Pass Port having a valid visa till date.
Please give me Justice & Return back my Pass Port ASAP.

Thanking To you sir,

POST/MANDAL:MOTHKUR,
DIST:NALGONDA,
ANDHRAPRADESH, 508 277.

MOBILE:[protected]/[protected].

Comments

• Sh
      11th of Aug, 2008

sir,
    I am shakeer. My passport refferience number is z802166, i am applying passport on 18/04/2008 form kadapa, police enquiry also finished but i am not receiving my passport still now. Please kindly recetify the problem and send my passport as soon as possible.