Regional Pass Port Office Secunderabad / Submission of application for issue of Passport

As per the web site of Regional Passport Office Secunderabad, there are four modes for submitting application for issue/reissue of passport, one of them being by post. Since RPO Secunderabad discontinued acceptance of applications at counters without online registration, I tried to submit thru Begumpet Post Office but could not in view of heavy rush. Hence I sent my application by post to RPO Secunderabad. To my surprise the application has been returned with a standard covering letter stating that I should submit the application at the collection centers. THEN WHY THE WEB SITE IS GIVING FALSE INFORMATION! It is not easy to submit the application at collection centers. I stood in the que for more than 4 hours at Begumpet Post Office only to be told that tokens for the day are over. A broker readily appeared with an offer for arranging submission of application for Rs.2000/-. Hence, I sent by post, which is returned by RPO. It is obvious that GOVT is encouraging brokers.

Comments

• Go
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I HAVE APPLIED 01-07-2008 FILE NO- 304838 POLICE ENQIRE FINESHED THE MORE THAN 20DAYS BUT IHAVE NOT RECEVIED MY PASSPORT WHAT HAPPENED MY PASSPORT

THANKING U SIR
    G RAJASEKHAR

29th of Sep, 2008

I HAVE APPLIED 08-08-2007 FILE NO:HYDZ 15571007 . I HAVE PAID THE PENALITY AMOUNT:5000RS BEFORE 15 DAYS.BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PASSPORT WHAT HAPPEND MY PASSPOT.PLEASE ISSUE MY PASSPORT URGENLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

SATHISH KONDA.

• Ab
      12th of Nov, 2008

not issued

• Di
      12th of Mar, 2009

Please file RTI application to seek the all releavant information (Its very simple like sending letter through speed post with Rs. 10 postal order), absoloutly your issue will solve as your not at fault, keep all the status, docs and attached with the application. How to file RTI application, please visit following website
    RTIINDIA.ORG (All details, query, sample forms and)
    RTI.gov.in (What is RTI)
    CIC.gov.in(the major decisions and actions taken)

• Su
      3rd of Jun, 2009

Respected sir,

I L.Suresh kumar applied the passport for my mother
    L.Chandrakalavathamma in tatkal secheme on 19-05-2009 with file no: A022284
    and attended the office enquiry the details of the passport they told to submit once again the personal particular form (PPF) so that they will send for the police enquiry till todate there is no enquiry
    pLEASE LET ME KNOW THE STATUS AND SEE THAT TO GET MY MOTHER PASSPORT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

with regards

L.Suresh kumar
    M.E LLB

25th of Aug, 2009

I HAVE APPLIED 18-05-2009 FILE NO:HYDZ 00118809 .POLICE ENQIRE FINESHED THE MORE THAN 50 DAYS BUT I HAVE NOT RECEVIED MY PASSPORT .PLEASE ISSUE MY PASSPORT URGENLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

MANISH REDDY KANDI.

• Ka
      7th of Jul, 2011

Respected sirmadam
    In regard to my passport application that has been applied on 14 of march 2011with filr number HYDH00774211. Inspite of all the police verification completed the despatch date of my passport has been given on 14 june 2011 and yet i have not received my passport. I request you to kindly verify and do the needful.

REGARDS