Regional Pass Port Office - Ghaziabad / Delay in issue of passport

1 India Review updated:

My daughter Pooja Srivastava had applied for Pass Port. She got the Passport but there was mistake in the date of Birth. Therefore I resubmitted the same Vide dairy No. M1480-06 dated 20.3.2006. Thereafter I visited several times bot no response has been received. Again I met the PRO on 6.3.2007 and 6.4.2007 and i was given assurance for dispatching the same on 9 of that month. More than two month has already been passed and still the position is the same.

Comments

29th of May, 2007

I m Sachin Kumar Agrawal applied for Pass Port. I got the Pass Port but there was mistake in the Name. Therefore I resubmitted the same in first week of may 2007.

I was given assurance for dispatching the same on next day of that month. More than two weeks has already been passed and still no information here.

• He
      2nd of Jun, 2007

I applied in Jan 07 but still waiting for passport F001155.since last several days reply is the same that delay in dispatch, may I send self addressed and stamped envelop for dispatch.

H.K.Chaturvedi Agra

• Ti
      2nd of Jun, 2007

In Tatkal fees passport if there are mistakes then who is responsible? For removing mistakes passport office is dealing as normal fees passport, is it proper? Who is responsible? Whether passport office will return the difference of fees?

Tilat Mehtab Agra

• Ra
      2nd of Oct, 2007

i received my passport on 24 09 2007 file no f1842 in this their are printing mistakes suggest me what should i do to make it correct.
    please it is urgent

• Pa
      11th of Oct, 2007

I applied for the renewal of passport through speed post service which reached rpo, Ghziabad on 30 sep,2007. Please help me to know the status since it is reqd. by me urgently.

• Vi
      4th of Dec, 2007

I also applied my kid passport. one month back and i am in USA and in passport office nobody picking the phone and i email several times but no reply .....even i am not able to track her status......

it's tottaly weired ......

• Ar
      2nd of Jan, 2008

Sir
    i am applying for new passport urgentaly at ghaziabad office with urgent fees but up to 3.01.2008 my passport is not coming my ressidencial address