Regional Factory Parts And Services / ac unit was not serviced and cleaned

May 12, 2015
Regional factory
42 Antares Drive Unit 116, Nepean, ON K2E 7Y4
Phone: (613) 820-8606
Does not do what they promise, we had our portable air conditioner serviced by these so called professionals they were supposed to grease the parts and clean the grid on the intake hose, nothing was done, our unit came back dirty and sounding just as bad as it left our house. I'm glad that this was through extended warranty through best buy because I am never calling this company for services, they tell you they'll do what they promise and nothing happens .the unit is impossible to clean inside without opening it . Which they didn't. They tell me we don't clean things, now how the hell am I supposed to clean something I can't access without opening the unit which I can't open. What the hell would it have cost them if they just passed the vacuum on the condenser grid inside the unit, nothing but maybe two minutes of their time. Use this company at your own risk You'll never see my money again best buy. Regional factory I'm glad that it was my extended warranty and not money i forked out because I would never use you in the future.