Regina Real Estate LLC / &Right to refuse service&

1 217 South Broad Street, Thomasville, GA, United States
Phone: 229-226-5153

I sat down at a table in the lounge with a friend. We ordered drinks, and had a quiet conversation for about twenty minutes when the manager ( which is also the owners' brother) Joe Regina came over and said hello to my friend. They had previous business relations. I asked him then if I could get another drink. He then looked at me and said, "I can't believe you have the nerve to show up here!" Very confused, I said, "Excuse me?" then he repeated himself and walked away. My friend looked at me, and we both were asking... "was he talking to me?" I said, "Ill find out." I walked over to the bar where he went, and said, "Joe, did I offend you?" He said, "yea", I don't like you and you need to leave!" I said, "I don't have to leave, I didn't do anything wrong" He said, "I have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, so LEAVE". Very embarassed, and confused, I left and will not go back! I wouldn't recommend this place to my dog for the leftovers! He didn't have a problem taking my money at lunch when I ate the buffet in the dining room!