regentord.com / taking money without authorisation

1 England, Dorset, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 07954416739

i signed up for a free trial of acai berry. This company have kept my card details and have now taken out 2 payments, which consist of 47.87 on the 29th december and 49.95 on the 9th december.

I can assure you that i DID NOT authorise these payments.

I will be going to the local authorities.

Comments

St
  3rd of Jan, 2009

I have the same problem like yours with FXSupplement.com which I order the free trial from them.
Unfortunately, there is no way to cancel the order. I tried calling/email them...but no reply.
So, I report lost card and get a new card. weird thing is.. they still able to charge me $85.90 on Dec 29.

Me
  15th of Feb, 2009
regentord.com - unauthorized charge to card/bank account
reg.net regentord.com MN

I have no idea who this is or what they do. I have a charge of 69.95 showing deducted from my credit card/bank account that they had no authority to do. i want my money back!!

Li
  15th of Feb, 2009

I went of the Better Business Bureau site and received some information on this so-called company. Their address is 7411 John Smith St. #200, San Antonio, TX 78229 & and there PO Box is 29206. Telephone Numbers 888-296-3724 / 888-295-3724 / 888-302-3724 and 210-949-7499. Website www.billingconcepts.com
The BBB has rated them an F. Under Business Management personnel the BBB gave the name Jacob Garcia. My parents received a fraudulent charge from ESBI in the amount of 15.70. I did some research and couldn't believe how many people are being scammed! I hope this helps.

Se
  22nd of Feb, 2009

My account was also charged for 69.95 by DRI*Reg.net. Regnetord. com MN. I do not know who this is. I did not authorized this charge. I have already contacted my bank. I am unemployed and I want my money back.

Ky
  24th of Apr, 2009
regentord.com - Unauthorized charge of $74.32 from my account
1006 Scott Troy Rd
O'Fallon
Illinois
Phone: 6183042661

I have never heard of REGENTORD.com. I did not authorize the charge $74.32 that was taken out of my account today 4.23.2009. I am contacting my bank, and the charges will be stopped! If they are not returned by monday 4.27.2009 i will call a lawyer.

Kyrstin Castillo

Ky
  24th of Apr, 2009

hey i just got an unauthorized charge from this same company. i was just wondering if you ever got money back and if you ended up haveing to take additional steps?

kyrstin

Pa
  10th of May, 2009

I had $69.69 taken from my account from these people and I have no idea who they are. I have not ordered anything on line. this was done this past Friday and I haven't had a chance to contact my bank so I don't know if I am going to get my money back or not.

Paula