Regency Furniture / cancellation policy is a rip off!
I visited the Regency Furniture Store in Largo on April 12,2007. I saw a bedroom set that caught my eye, so I put the set on layaway. The set was a 1,300 dollar set. The following day I went out and did some shopping and saw a set at another store that I purchased and I went back to Regency to cancel my layaway. I was informed that they would give me a refund minus a 10% charge.
I put $350 down on my layaway so they kept 142.00. I asked if they could give me a store credit for the 142.00 and they said no. I think that their cancellation policy is just a fancy way of them taking people's money. The manager that was on duty was no help and offered no solutions and was hardly listening to me. I will never shop regency again because of their unfair store policies. I could see if I had my layaway in for a while, but it had not even been 24hours and they charged me 142.00. It's not like the items had been ordered or anything so what is the 142.00 for?
More Regency Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Regency Furniture Store - Largo, Maryland - I will never go to regency furniture again! 
- Regency Furniture - do not shop at ashley furniture!! 
- Regency Furniture in Largo MD - customer service is horrible! 
- Regency Furniture - refund 
- Regency Furniture - do not shop at regency furniture!! 
- Regency Furniture - furniture
- Regency Furniture - couch
- Regency Furniture - worst customer service
- Regency Furniture - product and service
- Regency Furniture - furnitures