Regency Furniture / mattress have bed bugs

1 6200 littleriver trpkAlexandria, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7037507889

Wow wow wow let me introduce myself my name is george roach i bought a mattress set at regency furniture the funny thing is that i have been living at the same address for at least 6 years and i never had any problems in my place before until i bought that goddam matttress from regency now i have bed bugs in my home look i got the set for me an my wife now my sofas have bed bugs my kids room has bed bugs so now my entire house has bed bugs i have calling all kinds of extermanator to take care of the problem and the ### is extermly hard to get rid of them i had to get rid of all my furniture, cloth, even of all my electronics, and the carpet in the entire house so just imagen how much money i lost over a dam mattress that was worth only $600. 00 thats not right at all and no one would do anything for me and my family icall the store they couldn't do anything called customer service the only thing they told me is who told you to buy a rebuilt mattress set now that ### drove me nutts sohen i got home i ripped the mattress open and that ### was true all it was is a new cover over the old one and that ### was very nasty i never saw any ### so nasty as that mattress so if anyone buys a mattress set freom regency furniture i really feel for you b / c i spent lots and lots of money to fix the problem and to let you know those dam bed bug go in every thing you have they can distroy you home like they did mine just imagine how big is there warehouse and all the furniture might have those bed bugs in them so all i can tell you is to be carefull when you buy from there thank you: george roach

Gr

Comments

• Li
      19th of Jan, 2011

regency furniture does not sell used Mattress i bought 4 mattress i never had any BUGS in them !

• Fh
      19th of Jan, 2011

Are you sure the bugs didn't come from your house? Because it sounds like once they were in they multiplied like crazy and led you to get everything fixed and cleaned. If that was the case the store would have been overwhelmed with bed bugs all the mattresses contaminated and furniture unsellable. Because I bought furniture from there I had no problems.

• Mm
      19th of Jan, 2011

It's not impossible for a bed to be sold that has bed bugs. A new mattress that is.

• Mm
      19th of Jan, 2011

Did you have it delivered? Maybe a delivery person got bed bugs off of a mattress they took out and transferred them into your house. On their clothing is what I am thinking.

• Qb
      5th of Oct, 2012
    Regency Furniture - Terrible experience
    regency furniture
    Maryland

You will regret doing any buisness with this company! You will be screwed. Terrible terrible terrible customer service!! It is bad before they get your money, but once they have it, you might as well have never showed up! Super poor delivery experience, products are extra late, and delivered pieces are broken and regency thinks it is ok. Oh well, you get what you pay for. Want to maybe save money, then get screwed in the end. Go somewhere else before it is too late!

2nd of Jul, 2013
    Regency Furniture - Worst Customer service -insurance fraud
    Regency furniture
    Brandywine
    Maryland

I purchased a sofa and love seat set wot $ 1900.00 and they assured me of an insurance coverage for any cuts or damage happens to the furniture for 5 years, unfortunately i discovered a cut from the stitching area under the arm rest. I contacted the regency furniture, the lady took the phone gave me some wrong telephone Numbers contact the insurance company, those insurance company does not have my file .another interesting part is that i have never received insurance documents till today explaining what i am covered for, then i called again the other day and then she sais " Oh this insurance is provided by our shop itself, but i am telling you upfront that no claims will be accepted if it is not accidental " Tell me this who in the world will purposely cut or ruin your sofa unless it is something accidental ?. I send the pictures to her, she came back next day saying "It looks like not accidental it ie normal war and tear so insurance is not covered for ". I hate these lying people, to sell their product they say all kind of assurance, but once they have your money rest is a story. I suggest all the people who is reading this DO NOT BUY ANY THING FROM REGENCY FURNITURE, IF YOU BUY And THEY OFFER INSURANCE PLEASE CLARIFY THE COVERAGE YOU ARE PAYING FOR.
    I have mentioned that lady from Regency furniture that I am going to put this up online ...she happily said okay... This is the response these people give you, then tell me how will they not loose the customers and get bankrupted.