RegCure Registry Cleaner / Disgusted by the lies

Hi there!

I have just purchased regcure, only about 10mins ago-I was immediately put off when the add stating the product was $10us took $39.95us dollars off my paypal account! Considering it was only 11pm here in Australia the offer should have been valid for hours still.

To my surprise when i went to find the email to request a refund there wasn't one!! It clearly states 60-day-money-back-guarantee!!

Please tell me who do I email in regards to a refund, as i am to disgusted by the lies in the add in regards to this item, i never would have purchased it if i knew it was $39.95, as it is clearly not worth the money!!

Regards,
Martina.

Ma

Comments

• Ka
      28th of Sep, 2007
    RegCure Registry Cleaner - Poor quality product!
    India

I have purchased RegCure Registry Cleaner in September 2006 and it worked well till its expiry of september 2007. But, after expiry when i tried to renew my license... i am unable to do so, as the required site is not opening at all. I am doubting its existence at all. And, as the software has expired and it is not yet renewed, i believe, this particular software has corrupted my registry in such a way that it is obstructing or blocking the other applications from functioning normally. I am a daytrader (stocks) and my trading software is getting disconnected every 2 minutes since the day the software has expired. After reading the complaints made by all others on this software, i too feel that the problems i am facing can be attributed to this software only, which was developed by some idiotic people. Its my request to all of you that please be careful while purchasing any REGISTRY CLEANING softwares from now and don't just consider its features before purchasing, but about its customer service and renewal services. Thank you.

Regards,