Regcure/Privacy/cleaner / Wrong Key

Having been conned into believing there were over a thousand things wrong on my computer, I purchased Paretologics Regcure Privacy system for cleaning my computer. Following purchase the product key was e mailed to me. I tried to enter this in the boxes provided and submitted it only to be told it was incorrect. I e mailed them and was put in a queue. I have requested a refund.

Comments

• Bh
      13th of Oct, 2008

I agree with the foregoing comment about ParetoLogic. Though I purchased their RegCure software over 2 days ago and requested service to receive the "license key" that allegedly permits operation of the software when I placed my order, ParetoLogic has yet to send me a "license key" or to answer any of my email queries since. They also list no phone number. For all I know they do not really exist. All of which is surprising to me since I ran across their name and product via the Microsoft website. If my credit card gets charged, I am going to cancel payment and protest. The attorney-general of British Columbia should investigate this company. And I say this not only in my personal capacity but also, professionally, as a law professor. I am quite angry, to say the least!