RegCure PC Optimizer / Possibly compromised my CC info

United States Review updated:
Back in January of 2009 I ordered the Regcure PC Optimizer and Privacy controls for about $40.00. The program didn't work and I honestly beleive that they compromised my credit card info because at around the time of this purchase, I started to receive Adult website charges in excess of about $300.00 from January to March. My finances were in dis-aray and I had to contact my bank so I could terminate my card and be re-issued a new one. The other purchases I made at the time also included Walmart and ATM withdraws. I am getting back most of the money lost to these bogus charges but this should not have happened to begin with. Not to mention that my bank didn't believe me when I first reported this simply because I am a male. Based on thier investigations they agreed that the charges were bogus. What a pain this was to deal with. I've noticed that no other complaints based on this company has been added since 2007. Well I'm here to let everyone know, that regcure is still alive and scamming!

N  19th of Mar, 2009 by

RegCure PC Optimizer - automatic payment
ParetoLogic, Inc

$29.95 for a product that actualy done more harm than good. What a sham. The ad claims "Relax! It's guaranteed!" Supposidly endorsed by the Better Buisness Bureu. Who in the hell do you complain or talk to? I'm so p.o'd that I can eat metal and fart sparks.
N  18th of Jan, 2011 by
I bought Regicure on the 2 April 2010 my Id no is PTLC-UO20410-77EQJ I payed $39.94 to safecart.com
N  11th of Jan, 2012 by

RegCure PC Optimizer - automatic payment
Glyndyfrdwy Corwen
Wales, Clwyd
United Kingdom
Phone: 01490430506

"HI" paypal sent me an email warning me of an automatic payment to reg cure pc optimizer as i do not have any use for this software and have not had for the past 12 months i would like you to refund my payments . I have sent you two e-mails asking you to do this put i have not received any contact from you to my annoyance . yours with bated anticipation Mr M B Packman