RegCure / Scam

Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I ran registry cure after it talked me into the Free software download which is all you get for free. It found over 300 errors in my registry. When I ran my Norton Utilities it only found 2. Then it turn me to there web site and told me in so many words, Give us your money and will fix all these errors we found for free.

Comments

• Li
      Oct 30, 2007
    RegCure - FAKE/ MONEY HUNGRY.

DOWNLODED REGCURE FOR MY NEW COMPUTER FOR LATER PROBLEMS THAT MAY EXIST. PAID THE AMMOUNT TO HAVE AND COMPUTER SUDDENLY WENT NUTS. WILL NOT RUN AS IT DID BEFORE REGCURE WAS LOADED AND PAID! I TRIED REPAIRING MYSELF AND OTHERS. "I WANT MY MONEY BACK"

Nov 11, 2007
    RegCure - They are nothing but thieves!
    www.regcure.com

Two weeks ago we paid what we thought was 29.95 for regcure to help our computer but we have found out they charged us ten dollars more than we were told. It is a great scam they have pulled because we have bought a program that doesnt even work. They are nothing but thieves.

Nov 23, 2007
    RegCure - discontinue RegCure
    RegCure

Please discontinue my Reg Cure software as it has messed up
    my computer. My license key is 3D802F4E2085002C128
    I will notify Visa that I have cancelled this charge
    Order ID:RYX8192D
    date of purchase 10-16-07

• Da
      Dec 02, 2007
    RegCure - didn't do a darn thing, infact made it worse
    regcure
    5707 w Carlsville rd
    Sturgeon Bay
    Wisconsin
    Phone: (920)743-5462
    www.regcure.com

after using regcure for the second time I noticed that alot of my programs had to be re-installed and there really was no change in how fast it went , and before using this product yeh it was slow but i never lost programs . I feel that i was frauded and would like my $39.90 back .

• Da
      Dec 02, 2007

all of the compaints that i read after my compalaint, we all seem to have very similar problems

Feb 02, 2008
    RegCure - Malfunction!
    RegCure

This product is faulty. I downloaded and registered so it would clear runtime errors and fix my add/remove program. When i try to fix registry errors a runtime error pops up on the program itself. Its ridiculous.

• Mu
      Feb 08, 2008
    RegCure - Price deception!
    RegCure

The advertising suggested Regcure was reduced from $29.95 to $9.95 , and when I proceeded I was billed $39.95 with no opportunity to verify or cancel!!!

• Su
      Feb 16, 2008
    RegCure - Regcure registration!
    7227 west chester pike
    Upper Darby
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 610-352-2133

I registered and paid $9.95 for regcure. But the program does not cure and clean problem items found and asking for registration.

• Do
      Mar 27, 2008
    RegCure - dont work
    dell
    Carlsbad
    New Mexico
    Phone: 5058854670

regcure repairs file/path and check again shows 22 again 92 register key just refund my money to much problem with regcure

Apr 10, 2008
    RegCure - Caused computer problems!
    Apple Valley
    Minnesota

I purchased and downloaded RegCure and could not get it registered. While waiting for a 48 hr reply on the problem my computer froze up. I deleted the program and the computer is fine. I canceled the order within hours and requested a refund several times. I have heard nothing. I paid by Visa.

Apr 17, 2008
    RegCure - Recurring fees
    Paretologic.com
    Arizona
    www.paretologic.com

I "bought" the program in September 2007. I have since been told there is an annual $19.95 subscription renewal fee. Customer service refuses to answer any of my queires. I do not recommend this product at all.

• Mi
      Apr 25, 2008

I purchased RegCure on April 24, 2008. I would like a refund for this because it never corrected the problems on my computer. I paid by Visa and would like a credit please. Thank you.

• Na
      May 04, 2008
    RegCure - NOT HAPPY
    PARETO LOGIC
    803 E. 2ND ST. S
    Middleton
    Idaho
    HTTP://WWW./REGCURE.COM/DOWNLOAD

DOESN'T WORK RIGHT KEEPS WANTING ME TO DOWNLOAD MORE AND PURCHASE, WILL UNINSTALL AND WANT REFUND ASAP

• Xe
      Jun 03, 2008
    RegCure - Overcharge, no customer services

They overcharged my for 39.99 more when the site says the cost is 29.99, and there is absolutely no customer services for cancellation.

Jun 07, 2008
    RegCure - Rip off
    www.regcure.com

That ridiculous program deleted many important files before I had a chance to stop it. What a ball buster and NO TELEPHONE number and SUPPORT no response.

• Lo

NOW THEY CLAIM THAT I CAN'T DOWNLOAD ANY MORE

THEY DON'T ANSWER E-MAIL

IS PAID TILL NEXT YEAR

Aug 14, 2008

If you save the software installer to a disc there is no need to continually download the program.

• Be
      Aug 15, 2008

RegCure is the scam of scams. Unfortunately, it doesn't do much good to find enlightenment AFTER you've purchased a dangerous and fraudulent product. This is what I learned from intensive research. I just hope you will not repeat my mistake.

1. NO registry cleaner is truly effective. Save your money. If you use Windows XP, Norton Utilities WinDoctor can actually fix problems and help your computer run more efficiently. I've used it for years, and this is not a paid endorsement.

2. Out of curiosity, I ran RegCure five times in a row. Each time it found multiple errors that didn't crop up on the first pass. This is the clever way RegCure markets its bogus software. It entices you to try a "free scan" that will always find problems. Naturally, you can't eliminate the problems unless you buy the product.

3. There seems to be no way to get your money back. The company does not reply to e-mails and there's no contact info for cancellation.

4. DO NOT UNINSTALL RegCure. Best thing to do is uncheck all the preference blocks and set the automatic scan to dates in the past. Then just leave it. One automatic scan crashed my computer, destroyed my desktop and left me with different fonts on my display after I ran System Restore. It also impacted my media players and the damage continues. Do not run RegCure Backup either. You'll be playing with fire.

5. It is a smart scam because it victimizes frantic people who have computer problems and aren't sophisticated or brave enough to use Regedit. The marketing is very persuasive with "testimonials" that appear legitimate. That's how they steal your money.

I've learned the parent company has over 100 employees and is located in Canada. It makes you wonder what fraud is next. Maybe a related program like "RegCure Professional." You'll pay $59 for that one, and they'll take $69. Sorry about the lengthy complaint, but it's all factual and these people should be prosecuted.

• Mi
      Aug 18, 2008
    RegCure - lied about price
    regcure
    regcure.com

they advertised service for $29.99 but if signedup today I would get it for $9.99 then i check out and i am asked how i want to pay and I get Billed $39.90 what the heck ! I would have signed up for it at that price can you please help?

• Ra
      Aug 25, 2008
    RegCure - Didnt fix all my problems
    Home
    1116 Ast S E
    Ephrata
    Washington
    Phone: 5097546223

Downloaded regcure, It fixed some things but not what i needed. I have dll dialog that keeps popping up on the screen, i was under the impression that reg cure fixed dll intries. I would like a refund. Thank you.

Aug 26, 2008

UNABLE TO DOWN LOAD REGCURE AND HAVE DECIDED I DONT THE TROUBLE AND WOULD LIKE A REFUND

• Ka
      Aug 31, 2008
    RegCure - Desperately requesting refund
    79 haybourne road
    Brighton
    England, East Sussex
    United Kingdom
    www.regcure.com

I purchased Regcure, less than an hour ago and completely by accident as i thought there was a confirmation page stating how much i would have been paying before i payed for it, as i only wished to check exactly how much i would b paying. But i obviously purchased it instead and have absolutely no money to pay for it.

• To
    British Columbia
    Canada
    Phone: ?

As others have reported, "THIS SOFTWARE IS BAD NEWS" I test software
    for a living, and this is at the top of my *CRAP* PILE!!!

Run it after a 'Clean" install of Windows XP, and you will soon findout

205 west bennett st.
    Three Rivers
    Michigan
    Phone: 269-467-2118

CAN'T USE REGCURE MY PC CRASHED WHEN I TRIED TO REINSTALL A MESSAGE OCCURED EACH TIME 2 MANY REGS WHY CAN'T I USE THE PRODUCT I BOUGHT?

Oct 03, 2008
    RegCure - scam?
    Regcure
    unknow not in directory
    unknown
    Phone: unknown not in directory
    regcure.com

Do not buy from this company. The customer service does not return calls and the e-mail contact is bogus. In addition their credit card confirmation is from an entirely different company with no e-mail return ability.

Oct 05, 2008
    RegCure - freeze up your computer
    BPM Properties

Not only does the license not work; but a request for a refund is next to impossible to find. When an e-mail address was found the response froze my computer when I opened the e-mail.

• Na
      Oct 13, 2008

I do not know what this is ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWER 866. All I know is that they continue to withdraw my account for $9.00 monthly. I do not recall purchasing anything from this company. Is there a way you can please inform me on who they are so this can STOP!

Oct 13, 2008

will you cancel this acct. now.

Oct 17, 2008

DONT SAY IT WILL BE 29.99 THEN CHARGE 39.99

Oct 18, 2008
    RegCure - did not work

Ya i downloaded it and paid and the error was still there on my computer and its only been an hour so i want may money back

• Al
      Oct 27, 2008

i bought RegCure to fix error3 how it said it would but i bought it 2 hours ago and it hasn't fixed my problem so i want my money back NOW!!!

Nov 10, 2008
    RegCure - took my money, could not download
    700 North Coronado St.Apt.#1152
    Chandler
    Arizona
    Phone: 480-430-3673

I purchased RegCure, paid by visa, could not download product could not contact anyone to get money returned.

Nov 13, 2008

I received purchase authorization, but cannot get screen to open. My key # is
    3A003 17020 84C62 8FC4A

McGregor
    Ontario
    Canada
    Phone: 1 - 519 - 726 - 4349

I already have RegCure in Canada. I am in Alabama right now for the winter months and would like to use RegCure while I'm here. Please send me code I'm suppose to put in. I would like to use it on my Laptop.
    Shirley roy

Dubbo
    New South Wales
    Australia
    Phone: 0429827189

I paid safe cart for 2 years subscripition last week and have not received any information back
    the receipt no is ptlc-u111108-19zkh $29.95 some one's ripping me off after using their product for
    12 months.
    regards
    chris franklin

Nov 26, 2008
    RegCure - Can not cancel

Says it is FREE and it is not and (regCure) and i signed in error. Cannot get it to cancel and www.safecart.com will not do it! This Stinks.

• Ra
      Dec 07, 2008
    RegCure - renewal
    home
    Scotland, Lothian
    United Kingdom

Its strange when my renewal was due, ($19.95) my computer started "freezing up & slowing down".
    After reading Negative reports, i dont think i will bother.

• Bo
      Dec 15, 2008
    RegCure - Flim Flam
    ParetoLogic

Purchase RegCure 12/13/2008 advertized at $29.95 paid by paypal / SafeCart was charged $39.90 never got summary of charges before I got billed. Contacted paretologic I was informed that it was a bundle prize with Privacy Control. Trying to get refunded also placed a dispute with Amex...

• Ri
      Dec 16, 2008
    RegCure - Will not responced to e-mail
    [protected]@regcure.com

It says its a 30 Day refund I buy it on 12/13/08 and have sent them about 4 emails and they will not get back to me the program the offered didn't fix what they said it would the responed one time and sent me to another site then I had to buy there program I just want my 29.95 back

• El
      Dec 16, 2008

Had the same problem, couldn't even use the account, but they kept charging me...Total RipOff. VE..Rifle CO