RegCure / Regcure renewal help for you

I recently tried to renew my subscription to Regcure and paid for it, but was not able to activate it. It claimed to be able to do this automatically after a restart of the program. It did not and I contacted customer service. I noticed that Regcure's support email no longer worked and there is a third party running the selling and support of the software. I know that this could be bad news or it may mean nothing so I prepared my self mentally to call my credit card to cancel just in a worse case scenario. A recent experience with Blizzard's World of Warcraft showed me that under Vista's program directory, the security was too restricting for their software to communicate with the their servers as it did often during game time as well as in updates and they directed their players to install programs under the User directory. My suspicion was that the renewal was trying to go through, but was not able. I was correct. I did go to a earlier version of Regcure, 104 I think and tried that under the programs directory with no positive results. Under the User directory, it connected immediately and my subscription is now good for another year. I do hope this helps those with this problem.
Bi