RegCure / Disabled computer

1 Austin, TX, United States Review updated:

Regcure don't have an after sales service like many others I have tried to contact them. Same result. However I read reviews before I purchased the software and in my opinion the fault lies with them that do publish these reviews. It is also obvious to me that it is Geeks that are testing software know all the issues and therefore avoid them but don't pass this knowledge on to the consumers. Sure you get the reviews that have pros and cons but a pro or con to them may be detrimental to consumers because they don't understand them.

Pr

Comments

• Pr
      11th of Aug, 2008