RegCure / Unauthorized Yearly Fees

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

I purchased RegCure for $39 in September 2007. At that time there was no mention that it was only a 1 year subscription, and to continue using it I must renew at $20 per year. This is outrageous since I legally bought the program. Since they have my credit card data, they will automatically deduct the yearly fee without authorization. I did not rent the program, I bought it. Support has not been willing to help. There seems to be no way to cancel the subscription. This program is misrepresented.

Comments

16th of Jul, 2010

Hello,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading credit card payment services. We primarily transact digitally downloaded products like software, ebooks and the like. With support for over 26 currencies, we provide digital download product publishers a way to accept online payments for their products.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you had experienced when contacting us. Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at 1-877-370-9229. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST. There are also prompts to tell you which extension you need depending on what the issue at hand is. You can also reach us through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Please write or call us and we will be happy to help you.

Best wishes,