REGCURE and PARETOLOGIC / double charged

I have not been able to locate any type of information on the company selling these products. I need to contact someone and request a refund. My paypal account has been charged twice because the verbiage in the ad was unclear to me. When I made the initial purchase I was not given the license key to activate the software. When I went back to the ad to find it, it appeared that the purchase had not gone through. When I tried the second time to get the key the transaction was completed and all was well, I thought. When checking my paypal account today I found the double charge. I have been trying to locate any type of customer service phone number or any information that would lead me to a refund. I am in hopes that your service will be able to supply the info I need.

Comments

27th of May, 2008

same as most of the complaints, the program REGCURE dos not work, it did not fix my problems!!!

And the final insult is there is no way to call the company a nd speak to a person to get my money back, they claim a 60 day money back policy, BS!!!

• Ne
      21st of Jul, 2008

They do NOT get back you and I feel I just got ripped off for $50.00

• Ro
      8th of Aug, 2008

Your system wants to charge me for my service with you again and that is totaly unfair. I do have the document stating that I alredy paid for your service for one more year on 7-18-08 Would you please confirm that transaction!! Please send me an e-mail stating that I did indeed already pay you for aanother year.
    Thank you for your consieration.
    Robert Malzahn

• Ra
      31st of Jan, 2009

Agree. I purchased regcure to fix problems on one of my pcs and tried to use it on my laptop aswell but the license doesnt work. This is like charging for each separate use of a spanner! Regcure are crooks