regcare / didn't get to download

United States Review updated:
I tried to order RegCure for my computer and it would not let me download and kept telling me that I had to buy extra licenes. So I didn't do it. Then I find on my checking account today that they charged me almost 40.00. So I went back and tried installing with the registeration number that it gave me and it is saying that I have to buy more licenses, I can not afford for them to keep charging me for stuff that I can't even download. I want my money back.

Comments

Gr
  6th of Nov, 2008

regcare - not working as described
1 prior road
Doncaster
England, South Yorkshire
United Kingdom
Phone: 01709306032

I downloaded the regcare and attempted to buy it for $9.99 like advertised but when i was redirected to Paypal it charged me $39.90. I am extremely dissapointed. Also regcare claims to make your computer perform quicker but i must admit that it has not done anyting, i would like a full refund as you have advertised falsely and taken the wrong ammount of money from me.
El
  1st of Apr, 2010
Reg Care is a fraud. I tried to cancel and they have tried to charge me with all kinds of stuff. They will not refund your money and CSR are from India. They will e-mail you tons of unwanted things to buy and say they are charging your credit card and when you try to canel the auto renewal, you get invalid password. This is a company that does not work with you they just try to sell you more. Where do we go from here?????????????????????????/// Barbara