Regal Resorts International / Fraudulant Sales Presentations

1 Gatlinburg, TN, United States Review updated:

In their sales presentation, they claimed to be "Travel Consolidators" and by eliminating the middleman, they could get members 35-60% discounts on tours offered by tour operators and cruise lines. After speaking with their contracted travel agents, the best we could get was a tour with 10% less than was advertised by any other commercial travel agency.
Better Buisness Bureau could not find the company, certified mail as reurned with "addressee" unknown.
They are bilking me $70/month to finance the membership fee, and $200/year for the 10 year membership.
After speaking with a corporate representative who was found by my credit card company, we were promised a return phone call about the possibility of recinding pur contract and getting a refund. After 6 weeks, they have never returned phone call from their corporate headquarters and their 3rd party travel agent. They are in breach of conract now and it will cost me more money to hire a lawyer and sue. It could be very easy for this company to ignore small claims court summons.
People like this are commiting white collar crimes and getting away with it.
Obviously, law enforcement and legislators are allowing this kind of operation prey on citizens trying to save money during these tough economic times.

Comments

• Ro
      3rd of Jul, 2012

I have contacted Regal Resorts on 3 occasions to get rates on motels/trips and each time the price was not a discounted rate. My husband and I are learning this plan may only be good if used at specific condominiums which seem to be time-shares owned by Regal Resorts.