Regal Cigs / Help me

I requested “free” trial from Regal Cigs and I thought I was supposed to pay only for shipping. Instead of that they have charged me for $119.95 and I’m afraid that these charges might happen next month as well. I tried to contact this company many times but nobody responded.

Sm

Comments

• Je
      19th of Apr, 2012

My card was charged $119.00 on the 15th day after ordering the free trial for $4.95 shipping. They said to send it back and there would be a restocking fee of 20%. I thought they would be sending a bigger package. I called back and they said it was the starter kit. A little box for 5 cigarette tips. I don’t smoke, but my husband wanted to try them. I can’t believe that they are going to restock an empty box with a charger in it and 2 used tips with 3 unused tips. I have read regal cigs terms and conditions, read negative reviews and concluded that all complaints have different charges. Some have $4.95 (terms state $9.95). Some have $119.00 for "free" trial, others have $180.00, $123.95, $119.90, $89.95, etc. (terms state $119.95). Oh, and don't forget the international fee which is not even mentioned in the terms. I wrote a big note to put on the wall next to the computer. “NOTHING IS FOR FREE”. This is the second time I have been burned by something free. Never again. I wish there was a way to expose people like this.

• Sb
      25th of Jun, 2012
    Regal Cigs - This is a prime example of internet fraud
    Regal Cigs

The Same thing happened to me with this company. I tried the free starter kit for 5 dollars. The package did not contain any information that I would be charged $120.00 after 14 days and then another $55.00 dollars every month for the refills. When you try to contact their support number for an RMA number to return their product you are put on hold then disconnected. This is a prime example of internet fraud.

• Si
      3rd of Jul, 2012
    Regal Cigs - They charged to my debit card $119.95
    Regal Cigs

The offer was for a $4.95 free trial, paying only the aforementioned price for shipping and handling. After 14 days one can return or be charged $119.95 for the kit. It had been two days and they charged to my debit card the $119.95 already I want to return but having difficulty finding information as to where to return. I do not like or want the product, thus trying the free trial. I cannot afford them to take the money out of my account due to bills. Is anyone out there able to help solve the problem??

• Ro
      2nd of May, 2013

I have also been taken in by Regal Cigs team I thought I was getting a free sample for these smokeless cigarettes some how I received two trial kits I do not think I have been charged for the kits yet on my bank account but I believe it will be very soon and I can not afford to pay them I am disable and on a very small disability check. Please help me my name is Robert Goodyear it will break me if they withdraw $220.00 from my checking account. I will not be able to pay for my medication or be able to afford to eat. When I was signing up the web page droppe4d on me a couple times that is probably why I received two kits. I would never agree to paying the price I have seen on the net that others have been charged. For some reason tonight I got to thinking about what a deal I got and it began to bother me. Please help me I can not afford this coming charges they are going to charge me. Robert Goodyear

• Ro
      2nd of May, 2013

Can anyone tell me where to send these kits back to? I got two kit and haven't even open one yet I don't think they have charged me the $119.00 twice yet I haven't look at my bank account yet since I seen these complaints I just had a bad feeling about them tonight
    and started checking into it and this is where I ended up at. Robert Goodyear
    I need their address and if it is close to where I live I will go talk to them in person. I can not afford to be cheated out of my disability check that is all I have to live on.