Reg4vehicles.co.uk / Avoid like the plague, use any of the other company's but this one

They are Rude, Abusive and Down Right Shocking as a Company, Its taken 4 Months up to now to still not have had them Forward my Logbook and items to DVLA for a number plate transfer, They Refuse to tell me where my documents are and after 12 phone calls they now tell me there Managing director does not want them to talk to me, as they say i am being abusive by making lots of calls...(they were all bubbly and friendly when they told me they would complete the transfer within 1 week this was 2 minutes before they took payment of £680.50, and after payment they no longer wanted to know, tell me to post them a letter and it will be answered within 6 weeks !!! a letter in this day and age!!!

They also say they do not have to answer to Citizens advice Bureau who have also now been on to them about it...

Comments

• Al
      Nov 10, 2010

" Avoid like the plague" too late I have also caught the virus.

I sent a cheque for £700.My car documents were also forwarded to purchase a number plate advertised on their web page.
    I was assured that all necessary papers would be sent to DVLA
    for actioning. That was on the 21st of september. My cheque was cashed on the 24th Sept. Sofar, after numerous phone calls, vague reasons for the delay, I am in limbo. I have attempted to cancel the transaction. No joy in that either. Just more excuses. I am of the opinion that the donor renaged on the transaction of his/her plate. "If; that being the case" The number plate was not theirs to advertise/sell. I will persue that avenue should this business not be concluded to my satisfaction.

• Be
      Jan 20, 2013

Awful Awful company. In 30 years in business dealing with some very troubled companies with people under immense stress I have NEVER come across such a situation where a company can apparently legally falsely represent itself and make unreasonable charges, then combine it with an abusive and aggressive approach to it's customers.
    I wish I could sit down with anyone who considers buying from Reg4vehicles and take them through the real lifetime costs of their purchase. PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM THEM. HAVE A HAPPY LIFE !