Reg Cure / 800 number for Regcure

Hey, guys I also bought the reg cure though it would fix. But same problems I had b/f I got it. Tried to email the 3 times and got fed up with it. Called my credit company. They gave me a number for their payment processing place that does all the payments. Lady was really nice and put in a request to get my money back. [protected]. Safe Cart is the company. Again, this is not the number to Reg Cure but they handle all the payments back and forth for them. So they can put in request to get your money back. Hope it is helpful.

Comments

Th
  1st of Apr, 2008

after using reg cure # of times i still get pop up that my computer was infected by unknown trojon what can ido about it

Br
  24th of May, 2008
Reg Cure - Scam and cheating
1511 A Forest Run DR.
Richmond
Virginia
Phone: 8043196387
www.regcure.com

I bought Reg Cure and I did not get the password I need. Could you please e-mail me with the password or anything that I need to get It started. Thank-You Brian Goodman

Li
  5th of Jul, 2008
Reg Cure - Scam charges
n11292 dorr street
Elcho
Wisconsin
Phone: 715-550-7004

I ordered reg cure on my computer a few days ago and it did not work so I called dell and they fixed the problem. I want my money back which was 39.95 from reg cure since i uninstalled the product and paid dell 50.00 to fix it instead.

Ed
  7th of Jul, 2008

My only problem before is the installshield launcher error and the set up.exe error.Regcure cannot fix the problem so I just want my money back.

Wi
  10th of Jul, 2008

It claims to solve the error of crytographic service, network service, and search and support service, but it did none to my system. What a cheat!

Ri
  4th of Aug, 2008
Reg Cure - Won't install on Windows 98
n/a
213 Del Mar Terrace, Yakima, WA 98902
Yakima
Washington
Phone: 509-966-6878

RecCure refuses to install on Windows 98 machine.

Please cancel the order and remove from my credit card.

5th of Aug, 2008
Reg Cure - overcharge
United Kingdom

Dear sir,
Iwish you to refund my money in full £39-90 pence. The product I purchased of you messed my computer up and cost me a further £70 to get it repaired.

6th of Aug, 2008
Reg Cure - Product did not perform as promised
Kankakee
Illinois
Phone: 815-474-3424
www.regcure.com

Purchased software to clean-up computer to make it run faster by eliminating un necessary files. Product not only didn't work, it actually slowed the computer down even more. Requested a refund after complaining though the specified support group to no avail. Is there nothing that can be done to insure this won't happen in the future, or to get a refund?

To
  8th of Aug, 2008

Amen, Brother! Regcure does a LOT of nasty things 1. Crashing, 2. destroyed Registry 3. destroyed
programs from running, (had to re-install 3 programs each time regcure was run)!!! 4. screwed-up
the Operating System (Windows XP Pro)...had to be re-installed!

##### RegCure sucks! ##### -teddy

An
  12th of Sep, 2008
Reg Cure - Reg Cure Disabled My Computer

Purchased Reg Cure last night and installed it with the hopes of optimizing my computer. After Reg Cure ran the scan, found ~1, 000 errors, and "fixed" the errors. I have discovered the following problems:

1. Internet connectivity has been disabled.
2. I-tunes (music software) no longer works

Have not attempted the refund route yet, but will post once I find out something...

30th of Oct, 2008
Reg Cure - difficulty in installing for old lady
personal computer
Cincinnati, OH 45255
Phone: 513 474 5291

I am not smart enough to do this. Besides it said it would be $29.90 and I was charged $39.00. Please refund my
Payment and cancel my order forever.
Click Bank order # 5D6EZNXN
ParetoLogic Control# 23003 14B20 8BE9D 4A852
Please e mail me when this is resolved. Thank you.

mbarns45255@aol.com

Ro
  9th of Jan, 2009
Reg Cure - no license key delivered
ParetoLogic

I purchased via the Internet "RegCure" and I'm still waiting for my license key, although I sent the Company several emais.

De
  7th of Apr, 2009

Legitimate address & phone number is
Parentologic Inc. 1827 Fort St, Victoria, British Colombia V8R 1J6 CANADA
Tech Contact- eltonsupport@regcure.com
Phone Number: 250-370-9229

I hope this helps everybody.
denham

13th of May, 2009
Reg Cure - Ruined my PC
Canon City
Colorado
Phone: 1 719 275 6265

This is a cheat, never used it but took my money. I got this program as a Virus help from Windows live care, Key number 33003 28A20 85C2C A9A4F. Either comply and work or return my money.
Marian Walker

Ia
  25th of Jun, 2009
Reg Cure - Dosen't Work
Kinston
North Carolina

No one shoulb by this product. It cost me plenty in technical fees to restore my computer. There should be a law against selling products to people to download on their computer that will do more harm than good.

Kr
  1st of Jul, 2009
Reg Cure - unwanted item/want refund
regcure

I accidentally ordered regcure and was charged 49.90 on my creditcard through Safecart. I simply want to cancel and be refunded. I have left two messages by phone and have not been acknowledged. Please help me to rectify this situation or I will have to persue other legal avenues.
thank-you.

8th of Jul, 2009

bought regcure order Id number 9SXEC8XN and want a refund, it was bought yesterday, and has done nothing that it said it would

Ro
  8th of Jul, 2009
Reg Cure - made my computer slow
paretoLogicRegcure
P.O. Box 1648
Edgewood
New Mexico
Phone: 505-281-5718

I bought the cleaner on 07/07/09 it cost me 29.99, And made my computer extremely slow. Now I can not get through to customer service to get my money back this has made me feel foolish. Please help me this will never happen again my lesson has been learned! Thank you Rosemary Johnson

12th of Jul, 2009

it messed up my computer too and several of my programs did not work. it killed my link to my wireless printer as well, which requires software to fix that i can't find a copy to anywhere so my printer is kaput thanks to regcure. don't use it!!!

12th of Jul, 2009

mine is slow and it messed up my programs and killed my printer link. regcure should be sued