Refused to deliver / Domino's Pizza

My boyfriend called and ordered Domin's Pizza on March 22, 2010 at aproxametly 8:00 PM in Las Vegas New Mexico 87701. A few minutes after our order Dominos called back and said they we lived outside their delivery line area and we would have to pick it up, I asked to talk to a manager and Jessica Montoya and asked her why they couldnt deliver to my house when they have done it multiple times before. She answered that whom ever delivered the past times didnt care about getting paid milage. She kept refusing to send someone out with our food. I got upset and she said I was being rude and to chill... She said she would send someone to deliver and it would be the last time. I asked her for her name again and she asked why!. I told her because I asked, she responded by saying she wasnt going to give it to me?. I said that it was okay cause I was still going to report her". She said to go ahead and she really didnt give a ###

I order from Domino's alot, each time i spend around $50, I have never had bad service before until tonight". Having rude managers loses customers and profit for your business, . I hope something is done about this:.

screw You,

Bianca C:. Romo

Comments

23rd of Mar, 2012

Another choice for you is to get off your lazy butt, and pick it up. I know you feel entitled to act like a spoiled brat until you get your way...but some companies don't have to (and won't ) give in to your tactics . Honestly, they probably spit in your pizza, and marked your records so they know next time you order how rude you are. Give off your high horse!! You are no exception to the rules on where they can deliver ...if you want pizza get off your lazy butt and go pick it up...some exercise would be good for you. Oh, and $50 isn't enough to deal with a rude childish customer ...