refundssigngrantsmoney / my money back

1 Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:

I WANT to be refunds for the money i paid to FREE GRANTSMONEY KIT ..THAS I NEVER RECEIVE.
WHAT DO I DO TO GET BACK MY MONEY...MURIELLE FIRTH

Comments

• Mu
      7th of May, 2009

i would like to be refund for the money a put in grantsmoney kit. i paid of the amount of 176.85.i have never recieve nothing...so please help me to get back my refund..thank you murielle firth

7th of May, 2009

i will never again buy something that i do not kwon about...this compagny his not to be trust..hope it will never do thing like that...no trust ...never again...please be carfull next time ...murielle firth

12th of May, 2009

I want my money of $57.61 returned for somthing I never recieved. grantsmoney kit site is a rip off and a scam. John Wear, Stanwood Wa.

12th of May, 2009

i went on the internet just a couple of weeks ago and i was just trying to get a grant but it didn't work so i paid a $1.95 and my husband was trying to get money out of his checking account but he couldn't get any money out . we went to the bank today and found out that usfunding is a joke they took more money out of his checking and i wantmy money back .he wanted to talk to the lady i but i didn't let him because he would have gave them a piece of his mind about the grants so please just put the money back in the account

• Al
      13th of May, 2009

i ask you to refund all the money i give to you

15th of May, 2009

I would like my money back as I have not agreed to purchase anything from your company. The refund total is $48.66 canadian currency. I have a confirmation # from your company, as I called them a few minutes ago, and they cancelled the contract which I never agreed to in the first place. This was done on Mastercard.

20th of May, 2009

HI! IM TIARA TYSINGER N I PAID FOR A GRANT KIT WHICH WAS $35.61 N I NEVER RECIEVE IT .I ALSO DID NOT AGREE TO PAY FOR THIS KIT .CAN U HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK . THANK YOU !

20th of May, 2009

HI! IM TIARA TYSINGER IN I PAID FO A GRANT KIT THAT I DIDNT RECIEVE. I ALOS DID NOT AGREE TO PAY FOR THIS KIT. CAN YOU HELP ME GET MY MONEY BAC ? MY CANCLLATION NUMBER IS 2218949, THANK YOU

20th of May, 2009

I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET MY MONEY BACK?
    U CAN REACH ME AT 313-469-2741 MY NAME IS TIARA TYSINGER THANK YOU!

• Do
      26th of May, 2009

I would like my 65.18 $ back for this kit that was charged to my MC with out a email that I did not agree to this charge.. I called 1 (866) 978 - 9382 the refund hot line. They gave me the refund # 2347998... I hope this post can get my cash back... Thanks Doug M...

• Sh
      1st of Jun, 2009

I woulk like my refund fo the grants money kit 65.18 I dont agree with the charge my refund #2090661 I hope this gets my money back if not I will take legal action thank you.

• Sh
      1st of Jun, 2009

I would like my money back because I never recieved a kit and i will take legal action thank you Contact numbers 8167785462 or 9133345941.

• Da
      1st of Jun, 2009

i did know that you had to pay for this site it was not what i wanted.
    i want a refund of all the money that i was charged.

• Do
      2nd of Jun, 2009

Hi to all that got scammed by this government grant kits. I am wondering if yous seen a refund from this company that is ripping people off of there hard earned money... Still waiting for my refund... PLEASE ADD YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WERE PAYED BACK... Thanks to all...

2nd of Jun, 2009

hi,
    I STILL DID NOT GET MY MONEY BACK..176.58..WELLE I HAVER GET MY MONEY BACK?????WHAT DO I DO TO GET IT BACK...I WANT A REFUND BACK. THANK YOU ...MURIELLE FIRTHI DID NOT RECEIVE NOTHING ...PLEASE HEPLME TO GET MY REFUNDS BACK ...THANK-YOU MURIELLE FIRTH

• Us
      3rd of Jun, 2009

cancellation #2351704

• Rh
      18th of Jun, 2009

Funny to come to this site for a refund and there are so many here. I'm wondering if posting my info here will do any good. Hazel from California service department said my subscription had been cancelled but I had to report to this website for a refund on my credit card. My confirmation number is 2354094. It is interesting I got a confirmation number for the cancellation but not for the $1.95 sign up and free grant kit.

• Mf
      23rd of Jun, 2009

My bank tells me to do everything possible to get my money back. HOW? As I can see, I am not the only one in this situation. The cancellation number that was given to me on june 22 2oo9 is 2641755. Can someone help me and all those who are in the same situation?

• Te
      24th of Jun, 2009

i want to refund all my money, that"s all! the confirmation #2492990&2492285.

29th of Jun, 2009

I am requesting a full refund of 65.39 which was taken from from my credit card. I only new about 1.95 for thefree grants money kit. Now I expect a full refund. This is wrong whats going on here especially after reading all the comments coming from other people. My cancellation #is 2560609. I want a response regarding this matter or I will be filing a law suit. My name is charlene wilsn phone # 905-230-2458