Refine 360 / misleading

1 IL, United States Review updated:

Refine 360 in naperville is a big scam. I purchased a package that was told to work for me after I sat for a consultation. after the end of my package with no results refine had the nerve to say "buy another package" and you should get better results. well, I already purchased a package worth $800 and could not afford to buy another. I was expecting this to work and was not told during consultation that oh by the way this may not work, I most certainly would have not purchased. after many calls playing phone tag could not get this resolved. I think they are a scam and would never go back.

Ca

More Refine 360 Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ds
  15th of Aug, 2009

Refine360 has 700$ of mine and never notified me of any closing. I've been online several times looking for information and always get the phone number and address. I cannot believe that a business associated with a plastic surgeon would close without notification. Dd anyone get their money back?

Ar
  30th of Jun, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I too did not get results from my package. They told me to buy another package. I did not. Now I also have a small discoloration on my skin from the lazer looks like a scar from a burn mark.