Refinance / Horrible service

1 Bellevue, WA, United States Review updated:

(Pacific Finance Group LLC) http://www.pacificfinancenw.com service is horrible. They submit my loan for a lender, but didn't give me any information, even when I called, they only said that they are working on it. After more than 2 months, I ask why it is take so long, that said that, they submit the another lender a few week ago. They didn't even inform me, and the rate go down since I locked. I think if they submit the loan again the should let me know and give me a current rate.

More Refinance Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Li
      29th of Jul, 2009
    Refinance - Trouble Closing Loan
    Freedom Mortgage
    Wilmington
    Delaware

Obviously I didn't do my research before I accepted the pre-approval via telephone from Freedom Mortgage of NJ. That date was June 5, 2009 and on July 22, 2009 (48 days later) I withdrew my application since I had come to the conclusion that my loan was never going to go to settlement. Freedom is by far the worst refinancing I have ever experienced. I continually had to call/email to find out the status of my loan. Upon my email to Freedom, I would get a few word answer such as "I am working on it"! The mortgage broker/lender did his job with the pre-approval; I got no further calls from him even when I withdrew my application. The loan processing department was horrible as the same questions were asked over and over again. Upon my submittal of information, more and more requests continued to come. Yes, they got my $350 up front like every other blindsighted person. The worst of all my frustration is that the rate I was being quote was excellent (however, upon settlement I probably would not have gotten that rate)!
    PLEASE, PLEASE do not refinance with this company--they are incompetent

• Je
      5th of Aug, 2009
    Refinance - timelyness
    Chase Bank
    California

I want to say that chase processed my loan to0 fast, i was expecting this process to take 60 days and it only took 30 so i wasn't ready for my lower mortgage payment and the additional savings on interest i would receive. This surplus in my savings acct has lead to an excessive amount of spending

2nd of Jul, 2012
    Refinance - Terrible help and Service

Just trying to get some help and they will NOT help... All they want to do is foreclose on folks...Just awful.