RefimacWorst service possible

1 Review updated:

I purchased samsung split ac from refimac (kotivakkam)Chennai on 2007. The service given by refimac is worst and improper the problem is in gas likage so many times that refimac checked and taken back to the workshop of six times still problem is occur and also warranty is there but still problem is there and they are responding is not there and when i call to samsung customer care they are also not responding what are doing that samsung people they want only money i think they dont want customer satisfaction so iam very much irritated this samsung people .so pls take severe action and otherwise taken back the ac.

Ba

Comments

Mar 24, 2010

yes he is telling true same problem iam facing since two years
    we lost our money and we dipressed with their misbehaviour
    beware of refimac

• Re
      Dec 15, 2011

Dear Barry & Mahi,
    Greetings from Refimac!!
    This is Dilip Vincent here.I personally apologize for what has happened to you.I would like to resolve your issues amicably.So kindly get in touch with mefor the same.

Regards,
    Dilip - Refimac

May 27, 2012
    Refimac - POOR SERVICE
    Refimac
    India

Hi,

I am Madan working as a PM for Wipro technologies. My residence is in Besant Nagar, 1st Main Road. I am a loyal customer of Refimac since the last 7/8 yrs. Recently 5 months ago the Refimac professional filled gas for us, but since the day it is not working properly. When we complain, we get a response that there is a leak and so on. Meanwhile when Ameen came for check he kind of got a doubt that it was not filled at all. No matter what, the AMC is taken by Refimac. And if there is a leak ( as they assume ) they should have taken care of it during their periodical inspection. Rather they are asking us to FILL the gas again.

Our twins ( 5months old ) are suffering without proper air conditioning for the past 2 months due this scorching chennai hot and humid conditions. I want Refimac to look into this issue and resolve it at the earliest, since the trust I and my family have on Refimac is challenged now.

Will somebody hear our grievance and resolve this at the earliest ? We have escalated this issue multiple times to Sundari Madam also

• Ca
      Jun 24, 2013

Facing a similar problem even now

• Ca
      Jun 24, 2013

I am facing a similar problem with my new Onida AC which is being serviced by Refimac