ReferralBlast.net / Unagreeable complaint summited

1 26112 meredith street, la feria, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 956-498-4026

Please you understood when we talked on the phone that it will take 60-90 days to receive your signups, we have not even been up online for that long. Also we also contact everyone if a number if left but u keep calling block and it is unacceptable. As far emails there aren't any email about your order. what is you name by the way. please reveal yourself so we can expedite your order even though you did not pay the expedite fees that are on the order f0rm, since you wrote a bad report about us the fee to expedite is $300.00 or write something nice or remove this form because this is not our fault it is your lack of communication that got you in this rut.

More ReferralBlast.net Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
      28th of Oct, 2008

I agree it is the customers obligation to contact such company regarding any order placed through them. If you are concerned about your order then it is necessary that you contact them if they don't. I always do. Never have I ever paid anyone online and kept in the dark and then start complaining about a company unless they do me wrong. Its one persons word against the other.

• Ba
      29th of Oct, 2008

same thing happened to me. its been since april and i am being nice. they ask me for something and send it but i never get any answers about my campaign, just we'll call you back and they never do.

• Fl
      1st of Nov, 2008
    ReferralBlast.net - SCAM
    Referralblast.net
    referralblast.net

It is a scam. I received plainty of e-mails and I was able to speak to a live person a few times. But nothing happened and the leads were not delivered, I could not get a hold of anyone.

No refund eihter.

PLEASE, do not waste your money. They now also charge 3 times the amount they charged me. This is beyond a scam. This is fraud.

I have kept all correspndence and receipt.

• Da
      13th of Dec, 2008
    ReferralBlast.net - Fraud/Aggreement With Others
    Referral Blast
    Route 1; Box 509
    La Feria
    Texas
    Phone: Out Of Order-One On Web Site!
    ReferralBlast.net

Just to agree with all the others that have been ripped off by these ###, and to reiterate all the comments made by all of them. I have experienced all of the "above"! They are a bunch of ###! They have offered me a refund as well, and then when it comes down to it, they have all their "### excuses", as usual, with a thief and liar, believe me, they more than qualify! Don't, I repeat-don't, employ them in any way, shape, form, or fashion! Beware! They are ###! I gave them until yesterday:12-12-08, to refund my money, or I would begin posting them publicly. I fully intend to post them on [redacted] as well! Thank you for this site, I found it by mistake this AM.
    David L

• Co
      8th of Apr, 2009

ReferralBlast.com vs. referralblast.net

These two separate entities should not be confused as one is a legitimate business while the other is a SCAM site:

1) ReferralBlast.com - NOT a scam site. This is the original web site backed by a trustworthy company recognized by the Better Business Bureau, endorsed by TRUSTe and protected by HackerSafe. They have been in business for almost 10 years and have a sparkling-clean record with the above-mentioned organizations.

2) referralblast.NET, referralblast.ORG - SCAM sites. These domain names were acquired on 3/9/2017 by Andrea Hernandez, an unscrupulous individual who has hijacked not only Referral Blast domain names (the .net, .org and other variations) but other companies' domain names. These copycat domain names are used for scam-type operations.

As always, feel free to investigate on your own by visiting the sites and checking their associated domain name records.

• Co