ReferralBlast.net / Money scam

1 Rt. 1 BOX 509La feria, TX, United States Review updated:

I purchased a 100 guaranteed signups through this company and it stated that I must wait 60 to 90 days before I get my account info, but that has come to pass and nothing. I have contacted the place and they will not refund my money and have stopped all communications. I want to get my money back and warn other people about this place. I am out $400 and this place needs to be investigated.

Va

More ReferralBlast.net Complaints & Reviews

Comments

10th of Jul, 2008

Please you understood when we talked on the phone that it will take 60-90 days to receive your signups, we have not even been up online for that long. Also we also contact everyone if a number if left but u keep calling block and it is unacceptable. As far emails there aren't any email about your order. what is you name by the way. please reveal yourself so we can expedite your order even though you did not pay the expedite fees that are on the order f0rm, since you wrote a bad report about us the fee to expedite is $300.00 or write something nice or remove this form because this is not our fault it is your lack of communication that got you in this rut.

• Re
      12th of Sep, 2008

This is the company. As I keep saying could you please state your name on this forum and number so I may contact you and expedite this order. Still months later you posted a complaint and I answered above and have not received a single response from you. Please come forward. I tell you, people try to post complaints to make a reputable company look bad and no response when the company responds back to the consumer. Please help us, ...ARE YOU THE SAME PERSON POSTING BAD REMARKS ABOUT US TO MAKE US LOOK BAD BECAUSE YOU HAVE FAILED TO COMMUNICATE WITH US??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

REFERRALBLAST.NET TEAM

• Le
      17th of Sep, 2008

Ok Wow, I am online doing a search and find this. Well since you are responding 5 days ago why have you not responded to me? I left about 10 messages and sent about 10 emails. After speaking with you (JD) a month ago about my campaign, I have heard nothing from you. No update to my campaign, no hello, no nothing. This person posted a bad message for a good reason, now here is mine. I would love to see you respond to this??? I will be waiting!

• Pa
      14th of Oct, 2008

I also purchased a package from this company on July 31st. I understood that my campaign could take 60 - 90 days to complete. I was burnt in the past with other companies so I had a lot of doubts going in.

I received plenty of email correspondence from Referral Blast to answer all of my questions. That was until I paid my money. After which time, they have been very slow in responding with an update to my campaign.

Today, I tried to email them and both email addresses for sales and support came back as undeliverable. The phone number also says that it is no longer in service.

To say that I am upset is an understatement. I will look to take legal action against this company!
    Paul B.

• Fl
      1st of Nov, 2008

It IS a scam and now phone and e-mails do not work.

I would love to take legal actions as well.

Stay away from these people!!

• Co
      8th of Apr, 2009

ReferralBlast.com vs. referralblast.net

These two separate entities should not be confused as one is a legitimate business while the other is a SCAM site:

1) ReferralBlast.com - NOT a scam site. This is the original web site backed by a trustworthy company recognized by the Better Business Bureau, endorsed by TRUSTe and protected by HackerSafe. They have been in business for almost 10 years and have a sparkling-clean record with the above-mentioned organizations.

2) referralblast.NET, referralblast.ORG - SCAM sites. These domain names were acquired on 3/9/2008 by Andrea Hernandez, an unscrupulous individual who has hijacked not only Referral Blast domain names (the .net, .org and other variations) but other companies' domain names. These copycat domain names are used for scam-type operations.

As always, feel free to investigate on your own by visiting the sites and checking their associated domain name records.