Reese International-Breyer Spainish FlamencoHorse and Rider Limited Edition / Advertising Fraud

Reese International
14 Industrial Road
Phone: 1 800 444 4775
I recently ordered a limited edition of the Breyer Spanish Flamenco Horse and Rider.
Ordering on line what I saw wasn't what I recieved. I preordered and waited a month. The online picture [which has now been changed] showed a beautiful bit and large conchos on the bridle, the box I recieved it in showed the same thing. What I recieved was a piece of wire for a bit and no conchos at all. Reese International states on the box " In the interest of better quality and value, we are constantly improving and updating our products". Not true. This limited edition was not improved at all. I do not want to return this item, nor do I want my money back. I just want what was pictured online. they say it was a prototypeonline. Well, they put the same picture on the box.
At $119.99 everyone who purchased this item should complain. I've contacted the BBB of New Jersey. To say the least, I was very dissapointed in a company I have purchased from for years.