Reed Nissan / dishonest service department!

1 colonial storlando, DE, United States Review updated:

These guys charged me for work that they did NOT do. Another garage confirmed this. They are horrible. This place should be put out of business.

Comments

• Ar
      14th of Jan, 2008

That was supposed to read Orlando FLORIDA not Deleware.

• Jr
      29th of Apr, 2009

I took my Maxima in since it wasn't running right and after a diaonastic at Chapman Nissan in Philadelphia Pa I was told that the Idle Control Valve and Air Flow Valve had to be replaced @ 440.00 for parts plus labor. Well, I had to get it done but what upset me the most is a total charge of 713.00 for a 3 hour job. After I got home and look at the bill I emailed Chapman several times so that they could explain to me how come the labor could be so much. I asked for a break down of the labor to know how they came up with 713.00. I know they usually charge @ 75.00 an hour but 713.00 for 3 hours. Come on it's not open heart surgury. I'm still waiting for an answer. I also emailed the Coperate office with no answer. I done with Nissan and I've owned two Nissan since 1995. Honda or Toyota will be getting my next purchase.

• Ar
      27th of Jul, 2010

We just dealt with Reed Nissan, prior to bringin our '05 in because the drivers side window had become un-glued from the plastic piece that holds it to the track. We had a mechanic friend remove the door panel prior to going in to visually see what was wrong prior (took it to the dealer because we have an extended warranty) The dealer called us later after we called them to tell us it was $384 and the warranty wouldn't cover it ! I freaked to say the least and asked why it couldn't be re-glued, to which I got well the plastic piece the window sits in is cracked so it cannot be glued and warranty doesn't cover glass so it ALL needs to be replaced, I about reached through the phone I could actually feel them trying to stick in my a** as we were talking on the phone !! I "politely" explained the piece of plastic was NOT broken prior to us brining the vehicle in as we had it visually inspected prior, the service person said they would go out and see what was going on. She called us back to say they could glue the piece back on for $154 but didn't recommend that procedure (that is how it comes from the factory by the way ??) I told her put the car back together and we would be there to pick it when ready ! They called at 6:30 pm said it was ready we had to pick up before 7pm !!! That on top of the lies between the people we spoke with which we called them on makes me say theres no way on this planet we will ever return to Reed Nissan, nor we will every recommend anyone go there...EVER...by the way, we are planning on buying a new Cube, guess where we WON'T be purchasing it from...lying cheating [censor]...BEWARE of Reed Nissan !

• Ba
      24th of Jul, 2013

reed Nissan sexually harassed my girlfriend then when we bought a car they overcharged her 8000 dollars. after we returned the car they came to her house and dropped the car off. we then again retured the car and they hid the car in her parking lot of her apartment complex. my girlfriend is filing bankruptcy due to the situation. these people should be prosecuted for what they have done