Reed Nissan / I hate car dealers!

My parents' friend went to Reed Nissan (Orlando Florida, Right at coloniel Drive) for car tune-up, and my parents' friend's English is not good. He had a little accident when he drove into the Nissan store (He
scratched another customer's car with his car). Well, the bad part start here. A black dealer (I hate car dealers) and a black technician saw the incident (Note: the customer wasn't around his or her car).

My parents' friend went out of his car, and the black dealer and the black technician noticed that he does not know English. Both men ( God, I should not call them men) took advantage of him by saying that "Well, if you give me some lunch money, i won't tell the customer you scratch his or her car....."
Well, the chinese guy (my parents' friend) was struggling to understand what are they saying..... A
BUNCH OF GREEDY DEALERS come to the chinese guy trying to see if they can got some money of him......
Later the chinese just ignore them (the greedy dealers) and went to the service desk...... well, the
dealers knew that they cannot get some lunch money of the chinese guy...Yes, they went to told the customer. At the end the chinese pay the money to the customer.

The thing that piss me off is that WHY THE DEALER OF REED NISSIAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE CHINESE GUY JUST BECAUSE HE DOES NOT KNOW ENGLISH..... Also, if the Nissan dealers is part of Reed Nissian company, and they should try to resolve the accident in LEGAL WAY, NOT BY SOME LUNCH MONEY. (their act of lusty only made the chinese guy more frustrated....).

Also, the discrimination got to stop in Reed Nissan (Oh my Gosh!!! you are selling Japanese Car )
Let's say if the Chinese gave the dealers lunch money, and then the customer won't know who hitted his or her car ...HELLO~~ REED NISSAN DEALERS, THIS IS NOT YOUR CAR, SO DON'T TRY TO GET PROFIT ON EVERYTHING.....

This is a complain to REED NISSAN.

3776 West Colonial Drive
Orlando FL 32808

Phone: [protected] ext 171
Fax: [protected]

Go

Comments

• Ky
      15th of Sep, 2007

NUMBER ONE. THIS STATEMENT BY YOU IS OFF THE WALL, I CAN BARELY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY BECAUSE A LACK OF GRAMMER ON UR PART MAKES IT HARD TO FOLLOW. IF YOU HIT A CAR NUMBER ONE UR IN THE WRONG, YOU DAMAGE SOMEONES CAR AND GET CAUGHT SO YOU ### BECAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT THEN COME ONLINE AND BECOME A INTERNET RAMBO ON A COMPLAINT BOARD. IVE GOT SERVICE WORK DONE THERE MANY TIMES, I BAUGHT A FEW CARS THERE, AND IVE HAD MY CAR REPAIRED THERE AFTER IT WAS HIT ONCE AND IVE NEVER HAD ANY BAD SERVICE FROM THEM BUT THEN AGAIN IVE NEVER RUN INTO SOMEONE ELSE CAR. MORE THEN LIKELY ONE OF THE TECHS WAS JOKEING AROUND WITH UR NON SPEAKING ENGLISH FRIEND WHICH THIS IS AMERICA WHY DOES HE NOT KNOW ENGLISH, IF HE DOES NOT SPEAK ENGLISH AND YOU CAN BARELY TYPE HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO MAKE OUT WHAT A ENGLUSH SPEAKING PERSON IS SAYING? ANSWER THAT

• Th
      20th of Nov, 2008

Everyone should be expected to be accountable for their actions, if you damaged someones elses property because of your negligence, trying to blame someone else just shows your ignorance. I suppose if I ran off the road because I was not paying attention because I was on the cell phone chattering.
    In your view I could lay the blame on the cell phone company because if they did not sell me the phone I wouldn't be talking on it. So I guess it would be their fault because they should have known that I am unable to talk and drive while on the phone. I think I will sue the cell phone company for selling me the phone.??????????

• Re
      4th of May, 2009

Obviously you don't speak English either. If your Chinese friend did not speak or understand English, how did he know the BLACK dealers (dealers ???) were asking for lunch money? Do you realize that we are living in an English speaking country? Do you think anyone could go to China and expect the Chinese to speak English to us? Were you expecting your Chinese friend who drives as well as he speaks English to not be held responsible for hitting a customer's car? You have some nerve!!!

• Re

well said

• Ju
      4th of May, 2009

The racist slant of this complaint makes me ill! This is 2009! NOT 1950! Oh..and...learn to SPEAK ENGLISH if you come to America!!!

• Tr
      28th of Jul, 2010

Well, I must say if we had more things to do and less time to look at everyone else I feel we would be one step ahead. Looking at one’s self is scary, and out of fear, one stays focused on everything other then self.
    I try to look only at myself, my part; I try to stay in my hula-hoop.
    Don't get me wrong, at times I drop the ring and step out, However, the uncomfortable consequences that always seem to reappear, remind me to get back on my side of the street, and pick my hula hoop up and start spinning...
    Get it, got it...good

28th of Aug, 2018
    Nissan - new 2018 nissan rogue - just 10 days - water leak in driverside
    Farmington
    Michigan

HI,

I had a very bad experience recently. I Just bought 10 days before a new Nissan Rogue 2018 SV awd Model.During Car wash Water is coming inside the driver side. Poor quality.Just 10 days new vechile 550 miles.
    Very very bad quality.

• Cl
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Nissan - they misrepresented my car deal

My wife and I purchased the car they told us it was nothing down and 6 months later we found out that we had a refund coming from the cancellation of our gap & warranty and when I went to asking about it they said our 2600 refund went to down payment but they never told us that until today 6 months later

• Am
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Nissan Motor Company - Service & repair
    Johor Bahru plentong
    Malaysia

Today JPS4999 already sent in for service on the car boot leaking. Please make sure my car will be ready today due to your technician carelessness which cause my car boot water leaking. I had informed Steven and the manager in charge at Nissan Johor Jaya.

• Yo
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Nissan Motor Acceptance - -8 score, that has been put on account
    Chicago
    Illinois

I am up to dated on my account but the credit department have my score low with that -8 my account please remove that. Yolanda Atkins (773-569-6627) please email me at eldas@earthlink.net, this is really bad for me. mailing address is 2145 E 97th St. 60617 Chicago IL.

• Ki
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Nissan - nissan altima
    Boynton Beach
    Florida

Transmission problems not shifting right I had two Altimas do this to me something's gotta be done.. THE TRANMISSION NEEDS GREAT EVALUATION when I first bought it it did it immediately I wanna trade this car and get a better car it's not fair people got family's in these cars are not reliable due to the cvt transmission.

• Ar
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Nissan Canada - Pathfinder 2018
    Scarborough
    Canada

Bought car 21 August 2018, all kind of errors in the dashboard within 4 days, they haven't fix the car since 2 weeks. I got no help from anywhere.
    From dealer to Nissan canada

• Be
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Nissan - customer service
    Winnipeg
    Manitoba
    Canada

I went to buy a car at winipeg mcphilips location. I was looking for an estimate so that i can decide and buy a car. The saleman Georage was their, he said he won't give me an estimate as your community does that this and go somewhere else for better deal. That was purely racist and I won't buy a car from nissan again if they hire racist people.