Reebok / sole ripped apart
I bought some Reebok about 1 year ago for playing ball hockey in, I only used them for 2 months twice a week. Yesterday as I was running I went to stop and the leather ripped right at the inside sole. I almost rolled my ankle! This has never happened to me before so figure it has to be a defect. The shoes are in great condition and up untill yesterday I really liked them. I would like to get a hold of someone at Reebok but customer service on there website doesn't give any info on how to contact them.
More Reebok Complaints & Reviews
- Reebok - Defective shoes! 
- Reebok Easy Tone Shoes - Shoes only last 4 weeks 
- Reebok / DMX Shear Running Shoes - Poor Quality Control
- Reebok - Not getting back my shoe in warranty period! 
- Reebok Shoes - Reebok Commercial 
- Reebok International - child sneaker
- Reebok International - online service
- Reebok International - reebok sublite tactical boots
- Reebok - Reebok online store
- Reebok - Their online service is a complete nightmare!