Reebok Shoes / Problem with sole pasting
I bought a reebok shoes from a reebok store at South
Extension, DELHI for rs.6000.00, in November. Just after 4 months, the sole on the front side of the right shoe has come off.
I am from Sikkim (2000 Kms sway) and I dont go to delhi often so no chance of exchanging in the showroom where i bought. Thats I usually buy Branded products so that I am assured of the quality but thgis time i am in a real fix.
Does anyway have a Email of Complaint sectrion of Reebok where i can put the complaint??? I dont have any warranty card but i do have the receipt of the paymernt i made there by Credit card.
iS TYHERE ANY OTHER WAY BY WHICH I CAN GET A EXCHGANGE OR GET MY COMPLAINT REGISTERED??
More Reebok Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Reebok - Defective shoes! 
- Reebok Easy Tone Shoes - Shoes only last 4 weeks 
- Reebok / DMX Shear Running Shoes - Poor Quality Control
- Reebok - Not getting back my shoe in warranty period! 
- Reebok Shoes - Reebok Commercial 
- Reebok International - reebok sublite tactical boots
- Reebok - Reebok online store
- Reebok - Their online service is a complete nightmare!
- Reebok Canada - Unreliable company!!
- Reebok UFC - Poor Customer Service