Reebok - Hexalite Sports Shoes / Pasting of soles as they been detached
I deposited my “Hexalite ’’shoes to your Reebok Outlet-“VIP-RBK, Kolkata-7000052” on 25 July07 for pasting of both soles which came loose vide customer claim Form No. 5768 dated 25.7.2007. It was supposed to be delivered to me on 10.08.2007. But unfortunately even after repeated visits to the shop since then I am yet to receive the repaired shoes. The shop manager insists that HQ Office has not yet returned them.
More Reebok - Hexalite Sports Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Reebok - Defective shoes! 
- Reebok Easy Tone Shoes - Shoes only last 4 weeks 
- Reebok / DMX Shear Running Shoes - Poor Quality Control
- Reebok - Not getting back my shoe in warranty period! 
- Reebok Shoes - Reebok Commercial 
- Reebok International - child sneaker
- Reebok International - online service
- Reebok International - reebok sublite tactical boots
- Reebok - Reebok online store
- Reebok - Their online service is a complete nightmare!