Reebok / Poor quality shoes and its replacement scene
My name is Amit and I purchased shoes from GAK ACCESSORIES outlet at South Extension on 5-2-07 bill no.5167. The Lace tag of one shoe worn out after 15 days ,so I bring the shoe back to shop they helped me and created a claim for that via claim no.2745 on 2-3-07 which is supposed to be delivered in 15 days. After 18 days when I was back to shop for my replaced shoes they are just unaware of their 15 days time.
And most Disgusting scene was when they call their head office located in Gurgaon and the guy their told that they have not yet received any shoes for that claim No. When further inquiries were made shoes were found on reception on 20-3-07 after 18 days.
So this is your service on which you advertise yourself as Reebok.
The shopkeeper assured me to get this job done in next five days. So I told him that I will contact him on 25-3-07. And when I am back to shop on 25 they wont updated me waited their like a foolish for 10 minutes and then moved from their.
More Reebok Complaints & Reviews
- Reebok - Defective shoes! 
- Reebok Easy Tone Shoes - Shoes only last 4 weeks 
- Reebok / DMX Shear Running Shoes - Poor Quality Control
- Reebok - Not getting back my shoe in warranty period! 
- Reebok Shoes - Reebok Commercial 
- Reebok International - child sneaker
- Reebok International - online service
- Reebok International - reebok sublite tactical boots
- Reebok - Reebok online store
- Reebok - Their online service is a complete nightmare!