Reebok / poor quality/expensive/worst service

IN Review updated:

I bought a pair of sandals from Reebok store for 1690 Rs, near Arekere Gate on Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore.
Just in 4 months the sole ripped off. I heard about the lot of problems with Reebok Shoes but now experienced it very well.

But the thing that upset me the most was, the reply they gave when i went back to the Showroom. First of all they said they will repair it for me, and then they say i will be charged for it. They even said that the sandals have a life of only six months!!! I mean, these guys are Shameless!!

What the ..?? First of all the quality being very bad, product being charged so much, they are not even giving a proper service to the customers. They are not bothered about their customers after they buy their products.

Guys please be careful while getting yourselves a pair of sandals or shoes. Even if you want to buy Reebok products, please select a store where any of your friends have recieved a very good service, post buying ( though i dont think, after listening to my experience, you would try experimenting )

I have decided not to enter any of the Reebok stores again in my life.

Reebok

Comments

• Tu
      Mar 09, 2010

I had purchased a reebok shoe from kohefiza showroom, Bhopal on sale price of 1240/- but after few days, cotton shown from the front side. When I complaint the same, the manager said that there will be no claim on discounted price.
    I decided not to go any reebok showroom in my future.