Reebok / poor quality/expensive/worst service
I bought a pair of sandals from Reebok store for 1690 Rs, near Arekere Gate on Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore.
Just in 4 months the sole ripped off. I heard about the lot of problems with Reebok Shoes but now experienced it very well.
But the thing that upset me the most was, the reply they gave when i went back to the Showroom. First of all they said they will repair it for me, and then they say i will be charged for it. They even said that the sandals have a life of only six months!!! I mean, these guys are Shameless!!
What the ..?? First of all the quality being very bad, product being charged so much, they are not even giving a proper service to the customers. They are not bothered about their customers after they buy their products.
Guys please be careful while getting yourselves a pair of sandals or shoes. Even if you want to buy Reebok products, please select a store where any of your friends have recieved a very good service, post buying ( though i dont think, after listening to my experience, you would try experimenting )
I have decided not to enter any of the Reebok stores again in my life.
More Reebok Complaints & Reviews
- Reebok - defective shoes! 
- Reebok Easy Tone Shoes - shoes only last 4 weeks 
- Reebok / DMX Shear Running Shoes - poor quality control
- Reebok - not getting back my shoe in warranty period! 
- Reebok Shoes - reebok commercial 
- Reebok - inappropriate and belittling 
- Reebok Shoes - change the color 
- Reebok - jogging pants shrinking in length
- Reebok India - poor quality defective shoe
- Reebok Shoes - defective shoe upper