Reebok / Awful quality products
About 3 months ago I bought a pair of Reebok trainers type RB601, according to the internal label, from a store in the US (McAllen, TX). I expected these to last longer than the junk no-brand type you can find everywhere.
Unfortunately they lasted hardly any time at all. The top material, whatever that area is called, appears to be some cheap junk like thin canvas covered in white plastic paint. It developed a crack after three months of occasional use and then split completely open.
You know what, Reebok? This is how you lose customers - for life. Not only that but I shall spread the news that Reebok shoes are cheap junk.
More Reebok Complaints & Reviews
- Reebok - Defective shoes! 
- Reebok Easy Tone Shoes - Shoes only last 4 weeks 
- Reebok / DMX Shear Running Shoes - Poor Quality Control
- Reebok - Not getting back my shoe in warranty period! 
- Reebok Shoes - Reebok Commercial 
- Reebok International - child sneaker
- Reebok International - online service
- Reebok International - reebok sublite tactical boots
- Reebok - Reebok online store
- Reebok - Their online service is a complete nightmare!