Reebok / Defective shoes!
I bought a Reebok sports shoe (Style code : 1-142209) from a Reebok show room (Franchisee: DLIGHTS,GS Road, Ulubari,Guwahati, Assam) 6 months back,on 25/1/07. It started ripping off within 4 months of use and that too using it only for walking.
When I showed this to the shopkeeper the only help he showed me was to attach some cloths from inside using some adhesive, which I refused.
More Reebok Complaints & Reviews
- Reebok Easy Tone Shoes - Shoes only last 4 weeks 
- Reebok / DMX Shear Running Shoes - Poor Quality Control
- Reebok - Not getting back my shoe in warranty period! 
- Reebok Shoes - Reebok Commercial 
- Reebok EasyTones - Pain from shoes 
- Reebok International - reebok sublite tactical boots
- Reebok - Reebok online store
- Reebok - Their online service is a complete nightmare!
- Reebok Canada - Unreliable company!!
- Reebok UFC - Poor Customer Service