Reebok / Defective shoes!

1 India Review updated:

I bought a Reebok sports shoe (Style code : 1-142209) from a Reebok show room (Franchisee: DLIGHTS,GS Road, Ulubari,Guwahati, Assam) 6 months back,on 25/1/07. It started ripping off within 4 months of use and that too using it only for walking.

When I showed this to the shopkeeper the only help he showed me was to attach some cloths from inside using some adhesive, which I refused.

Customer beware!

Comments

Ra
  24th of May, 2007
India

I have bought a pair of floaters (Reebok) from the registered showroom of reebok at Panvel (Navi Mumbai). After a week only, sole has come out and now the shop owner is not attending my call properly.

Is
  30th of Jun, 2007
India

I purchased rebook shoes 4 months back. The stitching of the shoes have come out. This is a manufacturing defect. On contacting the dealer he has informed me that this comes under wear and tear and refused to rectify it.

Vi
  24th of Nov, 2007
India

brought shoes from reebok kapurthala showroom showroom within a week the sole came out .the shop keeper kept the shoes for month but nothing was done.

Su
  19th of Jan, 2008
India

I have bought a Reebok, Jeans worth Rs.1800/- from Reebok Exclusive Showroom in Trivandrum and within in one week of purchase its master buckle broken (brass buckle !), into two pieces, and now i am not able to use the jeans. I normally used to wear Trigger jeans worth only Rs.700/-, and this costly jeans of mine has not even served me for a week!!!

I advice everyone not to buy this brand...

Ya
  19th of Feb, 2008
Reebok - Need money back
India

I bought a pair of sandles worth RS 714 .00 from reebok show room at that time they had scheme of 40% off on orignal prise 1190.00 .After 12 days i founded it manufecture defective so i climed for it on 5th or 6th of february to showroom deler my clime is passed on 18th of february now this scheme is off. so they do not replced my sandles . Now they are saying that you need pay 1190.00 the original prise of sandles or you can buy any other product worth of RS 714.00. But i do not need of their any other product i need my sandles back on worth of RS 714.00.Because i have bought it on scheme so i need a behalf that scheme.

plese try to take action on it as possible as fast.Because i dont have any other sandle to wear.

Addrese of Reebok Show Room

Gallopse Shopping mall,
Near Ishcon Temple ,
S.G. Highway,
Ahmedabad.

Ga
  5th of Apr, 2008

tennis shoes I purchased began squeaking and this has been very annoying-both squeak

Ve
  8th of Aug, 2008

As per your record it is showing that order is fully dispatched but till today i have not received any order

My order no: s-000640909-b

I hope you will track it

Thanking you.

Ti
  9th of Aug, 2008
Indonesia

it's just a ###ing ### shoes, after i buy it, i wear it's just three days, after that it's produce the worst smell i've ever smell, i wash it but it became more worse the shoes became looks poor, make itchy also expensive in indonesia, it's cost until 400000 but the quality is sucker

Ti
  9th of Aug, 2008
Malaysia

your ###ing ### shoes are no match for nike brand shoes your ###ing ### reebok you just like a terrorist and robber you rob our money, REEBOK JUST A MONEY ROBBER, JUST SELLING ###ING ### SHOES THAT'S SO EXPENSIVE AND SMELLY ALSO ITCHY, THEY ARE ROBBER

Ro
  17th of Nov, 2008

I bought a Reebok Cap from J.K. Stores Chandigarh on 10/10/08 of Rs 599/-. The colour of cap started fading from top in a month only after just one time washing. The whole colour is not faded but in patches the colour is fading. Now i stay away to some other place and will go back to chandigarh next month. If there is benefit in writing here. Are any of the officials seeing this. Tell me what to do.

Fe
  28th of Dec, 2008
South Africa

I brought a RBK cricket bat from mr.Price Sport. the bat is not given enough oil etc. so i have to do it myself but while using the mallet I also brought as mr.Price Sport i discovered that the bat is beginning to crack and i'm afraid that it's going to break. does anyone know what I can do about it?

Sa
  25th of Jan, 2009

I advise everyone in Trivandrum not to purchase from RBK showroom near PMG... I went there yesterday to buy floaters and i didn't see the professionalism of RBK...you can see the glue on its sole... they seemed to be factory outlet items... So better don't go for REEBOK!!! I went for a local brand... felt that is worth than paying 1000+ bucks for the factory outlet stuff, low quality stuff!!! People are not just looking for REEBOK brand... but the QUALITY!!! if you lack quality... the brand name RBK will wash off for sure!!! SO BEWARE RBK!! anyways am gonna tell this to my friends, never to purchase from Trivandrum RBK shop!!!

From this forum i can perceive that its not just Trivandrum. Navi Mumbai, Indonesia... and many more face the same issue!

Thanks
Sankar

Ne
  11th of Feb, 2009
1118 amb. thompson blvd
las animas
Phone: 7194689132

i boght a jersey from the end zone in pueblo colorado the numbers on the front an back started coming off the first wash took it back got a nother came home washed the second by hand and it done the same thing just worse

Je
  12th of Feb, 2009

I brought a Jacket worth Rs. 1979 from Reebok Shopwroom at that time they had scheme of 40% off on original prise Rs. 3299 form the Reebok showroom situated in Mittal Mega Mall, Panipat (Haryana) on dated 16.01.2009. The above Jacket was torned back portion has been due to manufacturing defect / sub standred quality. Subsequently I approached the Reebok showroom to exchange of the Jacket but they have denied for replacement of the Jacket.
It is, therefore, requested to make necessary arrangements to exchange the same please.

Ja
  26th of Jun, 2009
reebok.com

Reebox's DMXMAX shoes purchase 5 months age have major sole failure. THe heel and front of the shoe have collapsed inward making the shoe unusable. Returned shoes to where purchased. They informed me that the problem was a manufacture defect and I would have to contact Reebok!

Ri
  6th of Jul, 2009

i purchase recently a shoe from rebok exclusive.in that the tecnology is dmx ride but i cant able to find my shoe on any of the site.did he gave me the old model.is that model was banned by the company.

it cost me rs 2990

Sa
  5th of Aug, 2009

Dear same with me.
I do not know my show code but it happened exactly the same.
I got it at 2000 where it was actually 2600 Rs product.
It is a complete waste. Only saved 600 and I could not use even for 4 months. I am a working professional. So i can use it only on Friday (casual dress) .
I used it for 2 months in Gym. Otherwise there was not much use.

Ks
  23rd of Aug, 2009
Sports accessories

Hi All

Watchout --> https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/reebok-c245287.html

Guys/Gals i am writing this make you aware of the quality and service that i have experienced, and i dont want anyone else to experience the same.

Reebok Photos are attached

Fi
  28th of Sep, 2009
Iowa
Phone: 515-320-3735

I bought a pair of reebok and have purchased reebok all most all the time i like the reebok shoes. I just bought a new pair two months ago and the soul is starting to come off on the the left shoe. i've tried shoe goo and that didnt work

Fa
  22nd of Oct, 2009
Reebok - pasting comes out and upper side colour fade
reebok india
India

i have purchaced ono reebok shoe from reebok shop sahara mall gugaon, haryana, india
@3600/-but after 5 month the pasting of shoe comes out and upper side becaome fade, , when i went shop for complaint, they told me after recieve my shoe plzz come after 15 days but after 20 days i recieved my shoes with change of upper side fade part, , when i asked to shopkeeper about this problems he said this is not manufacturere problem we cant do anything for this,
sir, this is not fair i am very angry with your company