Redsave / Money taken from my bank

1 West House, Sterte Ave. West. Poole. BH15 2BXPoole, England, Dorset, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0845 388 0287

This company has been taking £19.99 out of one of our bank accounts for almost two years without authorisation.

I have only just found out who they are and discovered vast amounts of information on-line regarding their being forced by courts to repay similar charges to others who did not take so long to work out what was going on. I thought it was something my husband was paying for.

I have demanded full repayment and they have said they "cannot do that". If necessary of course I will take them to court again.

Comments

• Ky
      26th of Nov, 2009

there awful rebbacca walker nowmarried to max walker phone my house today with regards to a complaint i put in which i swore twice in as i was so angry and rightly so - she insulted me and i told her i ranmy own business and she said i hope not cause your not professional - i couldnt believe it - coming from the dragon mouth!! she is a rude over powered women with a company that will collaspe one day and i wont be sorry to see that one go under...