Redsave / Redsave subscription scam

1 45 Stonewall WayGlasgow, Scotland, Central, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0141 649 7588

Redsave is still scamming online shoppers and getting away with it! You must report them to your local Trading Standards (to find your local TS, go to http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/ and enter your postcode. Complain that Redsave's trading practice, i.e. subscription fee, is designed to con consumers and should be outlawed. It's a simple phonecall and takes 2 minutes. Also complain to BBC Watchdog. Both TS and Watchdog are investigating Redsave but it is up to victims to add weight to the investigation by reporting them.

Wo

Comments

• Bm
      30th of Jun, 2009

I also think that the company advertising redsave should do more to protect us from this sort pf fraud, after all we are there customers to.

B M Jones

• Ro
      4th of Dec, 2009

Redsave have conned my daughter out of £100, she has two children to bring up and every penny counts, they refuse to refund any money to her. I dont know how the Walkers sleep at night.

• Kb
      4th of May, 2010

Hi, just looked on google for red save as I too have been conned-Found this and had to write. I made a one off purchase in Jan 2010 for paper flying lanterns £21.95 and have had a 'subscription' in Feb, March & April of £19.95 taken from my account. I am now trying with my bank to resolve. I agree with the above how do they sleep any time.

• Gh
      8th of Jul, 2010

i have just relized i have been conned from redsave, i am a single mum of 2 and cant believe they have taken £100 pounds from us. i phoned them up once i noticed that they have been taking £19.95 out of my account every month without me knowing, and Rebecca put all the blaim on me, saying it clearly states what they were doing. i ordered what i thought were some cheap lanterns but have turned out to be the most expensive buy i have made in years. please report them to TRADING STANDERS, and BBC WATCHDOG and help put a stop to their deceiving ways.

• Ri
      7th of Sep, 2010

And anotherone bites the dust. I am fighting RedSave to stop their monthly theft from my account. They do not reply to my emails and continue to steal money from me. How do we stop these blood suckers?

• Ha
      25th of Oct, 2010

Absolutely outrageous - where is the consumer protection?

6th of Jun, 2011

Avoid Redsave, I have paid for an item and it has not been sent nor has the money been returned even though I have contacted them many times over the past 4 months. The person who returns any emails is Scott, he is a liar and tells you what ever you want to hear as to stop you emailing but he does not return your payment or send the item out!!!

I am in the process of a charge back with my bank, do not risk the discounts they promise as they do not deliver and you will waste a huge amount of your time trying to claim it back.

You have been warned !!!

Avoid at all costs !!!

• Sj
      28th of Jul, 2011

I have only just realised that the same has happened to me I am mortified and upset about losing all of this money I have been paying since december 2010 from my account which is when I gave birth to my baby girl. times are really hard and I dont know how I'll explain this to my husband! gutted!!