RedLine Studios/Blur Photography / Poor Service and Product

205, 207-10th Street NWCalgary, United States Review updated:

We had our wedding photos done by RedLine (formerly Blur photography) and you really do get what you pay for. It may be the "best priced" but the quality is horrible. Do not be fooled by the gallery that is displayed on the website. The lighting is off, the assistants were un-educated, and the main photographer seemed to be taking un-necessary photos. We hardly had any good photos from the proofs to choose from. There's a good reason why it was called Blur Photography. There is also poor service when trying to communicate with the company. I'm sure they were happy just to get our money. Potential customers beware.
Ma

Comments

Rp
  9th of Nov, 2011
I agree with the post about Redline Studios. I had my wedding photos done when they were Blur and it was ridiculous. It's your special day and you should have great memories captured. Blur failed as a company because too many contracts were signed without knowing their workload. With that, they took the deposits and still tried to photograph all their contracts which led to poor service and pictures for every client. Having failed businesses such as Blur, and then Redline Studios, I wonder what absurd new company name they will try to hide under to cheat customers of their money.