Rediffmail.com / Rediffmail account is very slow

1 India Review updated:

I am a Free member of Rediffmail.com. And My Connection is all over India. the problem is that my Account is very slow.

Your Member,
Arif k. Lakhani.

Comments

• Sd
      15th of Aug, 2007

Rediff mail is absolutely useless!!! Event their Rediff Q&A. Some ### replied "mamta Banerjee" to my question of about a model, in a commercial and when I reported that the answer was wrong, Rediff replies back saying that the answer is correct, and that 5 points are deducted from me. (Not that I give a damn about the points, but these maniacs don't know who Mamta Banerjee is!!! Which ### is in charge of checking the answers???

And the dumb intro page full of advertisements when we logon. What kind of idiots manage Rediffmail?

• Nr
      3rd of Dec, 2007

sir/madam

I enter my ID and Passward, the home page is open with inbox and write massage. but the further actions are not to be taken and not answered.

i select the inbox after that the action was the next page empty and the status was done.

i want immediate remedy for this, please suggest what can i do.

my business is suffer a lot for this problem.

my no. 93802 90092. Thanks

• Pr
      7th of Apr, 2008

Dear sir/madam

when i enter the login.home page is opened .then i go to the inbox. it can't open.

For kind information please. plz. ack...

i want immediate remedy for this

My No.9952264519

Premanand

• Er
      1st of Sep, 2008

Dear sir/madam
    My e_mail id is displaying in Instant messengar eventhough I was logged out.I complained it long back.But the problem is not solved.I am using like since I have not faced any problem.Today I got a call from country club and they are saying I opted for the membership details through mail.Actually I have not opted for the same.Pls correct this problem.THis id is important for me.Because All transactions I gave this mail id.Pls find out the problem and rectify it.
    Thanks and regards.
    E.Ravi Kumar
    mob.no.9885955376.

• Sh
      14th of Nov, 2008

Sir/Mam,

I want to delete my rediffmail account, but m not getting this option to delete an account.

Plz help me in this matter.

• Ah
      24th of Nov, 2008

I enter my ID and Passward, Can not access my mail. Displayed login fail, with the correct Username and password. I have tried to get new password from forget password option. Put the new password. Same problem arise. Pliz help.

Since the year 2000, I am using rediffmail, and
    my rediffmail ID is kusumarya2000@rediffmail.com,
    I am operating this from Mumbai mostly(my
    my permanent residence, some times I am visiting to
    my children who are at present in abroad, and
    checking my emails from there, but now first time
    I had this problem, log in problem, when I started
    rediffmail, there already password mentioned, when
    I pur my user name and password, could not get my
    inbox and could not read my all emails saved which
    is imp. for me as it is my children's emails.

How can I get my all emails from my Inbox??

24th of Nov, 2008

Kindly help me to log in to my above email ID with the same password, so that I can get all emails from
    Inbox

24th of Nov, 2008

Please help me to get my all emails from same old user
    ID kusumarya 2000 from Inbox.

24th of Nov, 2008

Please help me by confirming my same user name and password as previous.

please confirm Username: kusumarya2000 and
    password with 5 digits (old one) so that I can get
    all emails from my Inbox. Thank you.

24th of Nov, 2008

please confirm, thank you.

Please confirm

• Su
      29th of Dec, 2008

I have been facing a login problem since long. Every time i log into my account i am unable to check my mails. The links in rediffmail to my mailbox routes me to a blank page. How long is it going to take to resolve this issue and what is the cause of this issue.

If such problems persist i would quit using rediffmail and would make sure that many others also do the same.

Sudhakar Sharma

• Ra
      27th of Mar, 2009

My E-mail account is rajesh_kumar14@rediffmail.com
    after login my username & password i m not able to open my inbox to view the current mails, while the other folder like delete mails, sent mails, bulk mails easily get open.Even double click Inbox many times it does not get open.Status remain like this Loading mail list, please wait...
    Please look into the matter & resolve it .
    Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Rajesh

• Ra
      27th of Mar, 2009

To Rediffmail Team,
    Sir i m still facing the same problem only once INBOX get open on clicking NEXT it takes too much time to open other mails.
    Please sort out this issue.
    Rajesh

• Si
      29th of Apr, 2009

opening of website itself is becoming a ploblem. pl. resolve the problem immdiately.

• De
      8th of May, 2009

DEAR SIR?MADAM

My internet is connected to a desktop and I have shared that connection to my Laptop through AnalogX Proxy Settings. The problem is I can login to my rediffmail account in the desktop but failed to login by my laptop .Give me some remedy.

DEEPJYOTI DAS

• At
      11th of Jun, 2009

sir, i am an advocate ihave an account in kotak securities, my share markert related emails coming there in my rediffmail many times koak sent me m password n mt mobile butyour emailste not opennig m rediffml site iam suffering frm man days.my email is khan_atiq58@rediffmail.com.thankyou

• At
      11th of Jun, 2009

sir, i am an adocae ihave an account in otaksecuritesthatgives methis email khan_atiq58@rediffmail.com itry many times forgot password butaccountis blocked icomplette all formlities but my rediff email account is not opening.iam suffering what cani do now.plese open it quickly.thankyou