Rediff Shopping / Product Not received nor my money refunded

1 India Review updated:

I have ordered a crystal paper weight from Rediff shopping on 20th may i was suppose to receive the order in 5 days. As i have not received my product i written an email to rediff customer care of which i received a reply from them on 28th May. (Please find below email)...after that again i wrote them several times but till date i have not received my product nor they refunded my money. Please help me out. they are big fraud.

Dear Sir,

Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Kindly note that we are investigating your order status for order no : 8039293 with the concerned team. As soon as we receive feedback from them we will revert back to you.

We assure you courteous, prompt service on all your visits to www.rediff.com.

Warm Regards,
Harshal
Customer service,
www.rediff.com

Ds
Jun 10, 2013

Comments

• Ar
      13th of Jul, 2013

Harshal, while you're at it, check into my problem too: I ordered an XBox 360 controller on Rediff Shopping, and my order was 'reversed' a few days later. No reason was given, but I'm assuming the item was out of stock. In any case, I was told via email that the money I had paid would be refunded within 7 working days. This was on the 28th of June, and I waited 7 'working days', excluding Saturdays and Sundays. After these working days were done, I sent an email to Rediff-Support, and I got a prompt automated reply letting me know that the receipt of my email was acknowledged, and that a "Customer Service Executive" will respond to my email in 2 working days. I received this email on the 10th of July, and I am not aware of the Rediff working calender, so I cannot say whether 2 working days have passed or not, but I would really appreciate it if something could be done about getting my money back. My order no. is 8166753, and the email acknowledging receipt of my email said the subject was important "since it contains the reference number allotted" to my email.
    Look into what you have to, and see what needs to be done.