Rediff Shopping / Delivery of Defective item

India Review updated:
4.65

i order on etrendy watch thru internet, and i received defective watch tru rediff and i dnt have any customer contact no. to call them i need replacement.....pradeep
Pr

Comments

Ra
  5th of Jul, 2008
-----Original Message-----
From: Kolhe Mr. R. ( Rajesh)
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2008 9:59 AM
To: 'Support'
Cc: 'rajeshkolhe007@gmail.com'; 'RAJESH KOLHE'; 'customersupport@ojjasenterprizes.com'; 'Support'; 'angad@ojjasenterprizes.com'
Subject: RE: 'Rediff=008-390-600' Wrong product receipt-ORDER NO.4663532

Mr Veenesh Jani,

I am in receipt of the product ipod today which has taken more than 7 days. Infact the product which I had to return you has reached you within 24 hours.
Secondly, with the regard to the product that was asked by me was 1 Gb Mp4/Mp3 Player With Expandable Memmory Slot (Rs.1599/_)
Infact you have disappointed me by making an effort of purchasing through Rediff Shopping. This was not acceptable. I have decided not to recommend any of my friends to do Rediff Shopping, wherein the service is very bad.
But where as I have received 1 GB MP4 Player 1.5 LCD Screen LCD new Metal 3Rd Generation (Rs.1099/-), which is not acceptable. Let the customers know if you are fooling us by displaying the products and sending the different products.
For the difference you have not accepted to issue a cheque and have forced me to take some item for the difference amount. The rain jacket that I have taken for the difference, the quality is also not good.
How can you take the customers for a ride? Is it because that it is being booked through Rediff Shopping. Request, if you can credit the amount of Rs.1599/- into my account and then only I will return the product to you else please refund the difference of Rs.500/- by crediting my account.
Please revert to me with a suitable reply else I will have to take severe action on this.
Rajesh
From: Support [mailto:customersupport@rediff.co.in]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 8:23 PM
To: Kolhe Mr. R. ( Rajesh)
Subject: RE:'Rediff=008-390-600' Wrong product receipt-ORDER NO.4663532

Dear Rajesh,

Greetings from Rediff.com

We wish to inform you that we have forwarded your courier details to the vendor.

Please be assured that your replacement product will be delivered within the next 7-10 working days on receipt of the defective / wrong product by the vendor.

With reference to the courier charges borne by you, kindly find the details of the Gift voucher as below:

Gift voucher no: OR139-0001-8399-9281
Expiry date : Jul 26, 2008
Value : Rs.120/-

Process to redeem gift voucher.
1. Please log onto http://shopping.rediff.com
2.Please select the item you wish to purchase and then Click on "Buy Now".
3.On the payment page select the payment option as "Gift Certificate"
4. Enter the gift certificate number - Please ensure that you enter the correct number as it is case sensitive.
5. The balance(if any) can be paid by cheque or credit card.
6. Click on "Complete your order"
7.Every gift certificate carries an Expiry date and the certificate needs to be redeemed prior to that date.
8.The Gift certificates cannot be extended or re-activated once expired.

We look forward to your visit to Rediff Shopping

Warm Regards,
Veenesh Jani
Customer Support
Rediff.com

P.S: Please do not change the subject line for future correspondence .

-----Original Message-----
From: Kolhe Mr. R. ( Rajesh) (krajesh@supergas.com)
Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008 04:27 PM
To: Support (customersupport@rediff.co.in); customersupport@rediff.co.in (customersupport@rediff.co.in)
Cc: rajeshkolhe007@gmail.com (rajeshkolhe007@gmail.com); RAJESH KOLHE (rajeshkolhe_02@rediffmail.com); customersupport@ojjasenterprizes.com (customersupport@ojjasenterprizes.com); customersupport@rediff.co.in ('customersupport@rediff.co.in'); angad@ojjasenterprizes.com (angad@ojjasenterprizes.com)
Subject: RE: Wrong product receipt-ORDER NO.4663532

Dear Mr.Veenesh Jani,

• Courier Name - DTDC
• Courier Docket Number-V 00534976
• Courier Charges Rs.120.00

Kindly arrange for the replacement after receiving the product. Also please ensure that you credit my account with Rs. 120.00 towards courier charges that has been borne by me. Do not send the Gift voucher. Ensure that you credit my account only. Please reply to the mail ID’s by not disconnecting the links and please be in touch on the mobile. The invoice of the courier charges is sent along with the product. The cover will reach you on 27.6.08.

In case if the requisite product that you need to send us is not available, please refund the amount by crediting my account.

Kindly acknowledge receipt.

Rajesh
-----Original Message-----
From: Support [mailto:customersupport@rediff.co.in] Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:08 PM
To: RAJESH KOLHE
Cc: rajeshkolhe007@gmail.com; Kolhe Mr. R. ( Rajesh)
Subject: RE:'Rediff=008-390-600' Wrong product receipt-ORDER NO.4663532

Dear Rajesh,

Greetings from Rediff.com

We have read the contents of your mail and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

However, as per our conversation we request you to kindly send the item back to our seller within 7 working days mentioning the order number on the packet.

• Items are to be returned with all accessories and original packaging.
• Careful attention is to be given with the packing of the product to avoid damage during transit.
Kindly do note: the above two points are to be strictly adhered to so that the sellers may process with a replacement.

The seller’s address is as follows:
( Order Number - mandatory)
Ojjas Enterprises
Unit No 63,
New Satgurunanak Inustrial Estate
Western Express Highway
Opp, Jai Coach
Goregaon( E)
Mumbai- 400063.

Ph: 022-26854086 / 9224393748.

Once the product has been dispatched from your end, kindly revert to this mail providing complete courier information and the courier charges borne. You may enclose the invoice for the courier charges that will be incurred by you to return the shipment. The same shall be reimbursed in the form of an online Gift Certificate, which can be utilized for future shopping with Rediff.

Please be assured that our enabling partner shall arrange to dispatch your replacement within 7 working days from the receipt of the product.

Assure you of prompt and courteous response on all your visits to Rediff.com

Warm Regards,
Veenesh Jani
Customer Support
Rediff.com

P.S: Please do not change the subject line for future correspondence .

-----Original Message-----
From: RAJESH KOLHE (rajeshkolhe_02@rediffmail.com)
Date: Saturday, June 21, 2008 12:10 PM
To: customersupport@rediff.co.in (customersupport@rediff.co.in)
Subject: Wrong product receipt-ORDER NO.4663532

Dear Customer Care,
I have received wrong product from you

1 GB MP4 Player 1.5 LCD Screen LCD new Metal 3Rd Generation ( Rs.1099/-) instead of
1 Gb Mp4/Mp3 Player With Expandable Memmory Slot As per my order number 4663532 dated 17.06.08.

I don't konw why you sent to you wrong prodcut.
Kindly arrange the replacement with correct product as per the my oders.
Now, I have stop the installment payment.

For your information and do the needful.
Rajesh kolhe

I don't konw why you sent to you wrong prodcut.
Kindly arrange the replacement with correct product as per the my oders.
Now, I have stop the installment payment.

For your information and do the needful.
Rajesh kolhe
Gu
  18th of Jul, 2008
Yes rediff shopping is no one cheater agency

not not any his working official reply for perticular case
Mo
  26th of Aug, 2008
Dear Sir,

My Order# 4810792 which we registered on August 14, 2008 is still not been delivered? How long shall I wait to get it processed?

Regards,
Mohit Malhan
Va
  15th of Sep, 2008
i am recieved a 1GB MP4 Player with inbuilt Games (Stores 240 songs) on 8.9.2008 but MP4 player is damage & defective items received by me and not working properly. Kindly arrange to supply replacement items immediately. My order no. is 4806374. Please reply to the mail ID’s immediately. My earlier mail dt. 10.9.2008 confirmation code is 14873.

Kindly acknowledge receipt.
De
  23rd of Sep, 2008
i order a digital handy camer i payed rs 1614/-
but the handy camer is not working it is like a toy camera
Ya
  20th of Oct, 2008
i am yahiya sultan. i order for shirt thru internet and i want to delivery to be done the same date i.e 20th October 2008, and i dnt have any customer contact no. to call them. even i want to change the mode of payment immediately. how can i do that and whom i need to contact?you call me on my cell phone?
Po
  30th of Jan, 2009
i am received your item thanks, also home theatre system not working also not recevied for remote pls arranched for replaced system& repair to the system.
- Hide quoted text -
order number: 5136142
pls reply to my mail id & phone.

by
ponraj
Si
  29th of Apr, 2009
i had purches a 2nd generation new mp3 player and i got diffected one

and i m complaining in customer care 0f rediff
but they just making a time pass
go here
call this person
and that person is telliing me to call other one

can u give me any suggestion
call me 9820592059

to cancell my order no. 6226860
Su
  25th of Dec, 2012
Hello Sir,

Ma Order No. is #7625109 I've Received tat product but ts not working as you displayed in screen .. so please i want to return tat item and behalf of tat want to purchase sumthing else.. please help me out in this problem... Thank You.
Aj
  25th of Jul, 2013
I have got defective delivery of jewelry set in peacock design

Rediff.com India Logo Rediff.com India
Customer Care Service
Overall Satisfaction Rating

78 Reviews
1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. First Cross Road, Mahim (W)
Mumbai