Rediff Shopping / Be saved from such a fraud!

Rediff Shopping
shopping.rediff.com

I had ordered a pen drive from Rediff.com the vendor Mr. Gurpreet from E-source Enterprise, Delhi had send a defective pen Drive which I came to know only after making the payment to courier company. I had a call with Mr. Gurpreet and he very promptly replied me to send it back and he would be sending the replaced product. Once I had send the product back I was never able to contact Mr. Gurpreet he stop replying to email and does not answer the phone. And rediff shopping is not doing anything except for inspiring such a forgery. Rediff being such a big corporate should not indulge in such sick activities and should have a close look on the vendors they are dealing with.

I would really like to bring this notice to other people so that they can be saved from such a fraud.

Va

Comments

• Ve
      24th of May, 2008

I have purchased a 1 Gb Mp4/Mp3 Player With Expandable Memory Slot Designer Series on ON 21/05/2008 AT 15HRS and it was defective one so i have made a complaint thro. mail on 22nd May 2008 at 14.58 Hrs and also made a cll to the bloody customer care in 02225313535 who asked me approach their customer care stating that they will contact within 48 hrs. But till now i have neither received any reply nor i am able log on to rediff shopping to contact their customer care.

It is a bloody cheating Group of people.
    I feel all those who have been affected by the bloody cheating rocket have to form a group, pull the bloody b...rds to court and claim for not only recovery of amount paid but also compensation.

This ppl are making fun of us when ever we call them they keep on saying that concerned person have not come to office he will coming with in one hour and so on..

Rediff has to be booked under IPC 406 & 420.

• Su
      16th of Feb, 2009

Yes ...This is true. It is totally ### company...I ordered Valentine-Gifts and this company deliver next day. No sorry nothing...This is a Fraud company. Rediff shopping is cheated company. So if you want to send gift to your love one then don't use this. I am victim of this site.

• Pk
      19th of Oct, 2009

I have purchased one drill machine from rediff shopping vendor is DAL COMPUTERS / the product which I got is defective I wrote about this to vendor no reply rediff is telling to send back the product the vendor will replace but there system is saying the vendor has to collect the defective item Why should I bear more over much I spent to buy the product.
    very interesting is the vendor name was something else while I ordered but it changes to DAL COMPUTER when processing, and delivery the fedd back I entered no where seen in the site

PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM REDIFF SHOPPING

• Pk
      19th of Oct, 2009

th

• Ra
      6th of Apr, 2010

such a fraud Rediff Shopping
    shopping.rediff.com

I had ordered a Set of Three from Rediff.com they have send a defective Product And rediff shopping is not doing anything except for inspiring such a forgery. Rediff being such a big corporate should not indulge in such sick activities and should have a close look on the vendors they are dealing with.

ramat_asr@rediffmail.com