Rediff Shopping / Be saved from such a fraud!
I had ordered a pen drive from Rediff.com the vendor Mr. Gurpreet from E-source Enterprise, Delhi had send a defective pen Drive which I came to know only after making the payment to courier company. I had a call with Mr. Gurpreet and he very promptly replied me to send it back and he would be sending the replaced product. Once I had send the product back I was never able to contact Mr. Gurpreet he stop replying to email and does not answer the phone. And rediff shopping is not doing anything except for inspiring such a forgery. Rediff being such a big corporate should not indulge in such sick activities and should have a close look on the vendors they are dealing with.
I would really like to bring this notice to other people so that they can be saved from such a fraud.
More Rediff Shopping Complaints & Reviews
- Rediff Shopping - Stay away from Rediff Shopping! 
- Rediffmail.com - Rediffmail account is very slow 
- Rediffmail.com - CAN;T LOGIN 
- Rediff Shopping - Non delivery/ no response 
- Rediff Bol - Receiving unsolicited messages 
- Rediff.com - blackberry z3
- Rediff Shopping - Rakhi not delivered - no action from Rediff after repeated messaging
- Rediff Shopping - Not received the item order and status shows delivered
- Rediff.com - Tablemate - delivered broken! Poor response! No replacement
- Rediff - Delivering Fake Products