Rediff Online Shopping / Product never delivered!

1 India Review updated:

I have ordered a Nokia 3110 Classic phone through Rediff Shopping (online) on 07/28/07 but by surprise they still haven't delivered the product till now, every time when I try to contact them they are so rude and not so helpful in getting the details. Beware!

Sh

Comments

Ru
  23rd of Aug, 2007

How can rediff shopping exist without a helpline??? I am absolutely irritated with the kind of mail they have written back to me and how easily they have refused to refund my money as it was always theirs in the first place. Do these people work on any ethics at all? I doubt. I had tried to send rakhi gift back home through them and they sent some shabby man to deliver the open packet (with namkeen flowing out of it), which obviously my mother refused to accept so now they have these conditions for perishable items that they just would not budge from their stand. i just wonder whatever happened to my 651 Rs. gift hamper... did it ever reach rediff back? Or became a free peanut packet for courier guy's drinking binge... well who can have answers??

Now only i realized how safe is US in such matters... are we seriously that technologically challenged back home?? What with all the IT braindrain-age and flourishing outsourced companies, we just forgot to look inside :(

Ba
  14th of Jul, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have ordered string home theatre set mistakely two nos thro rediff online shopping.Plz find the order numbers attached below and send me only one set of home theatre to my address.

ORDER NO 1 : 4727906.
ORDER NO 2:4727914.

This is for your necessary action.

With regards,

S.MALI

Ra
  22nd of Mar, 2011

dear,
i ordered online on rediff shopping three times for some books and i had got all the orders delivered successfully. but i do not get the fourth order(no. 6283118) delivered yet. kindly do something to get the order delivered to me.

ravinder pal singh

India
Phone: +919432361885

I ordered four textbooks, One of which was Pradeep’s fundamental Physics
for class XII and one biology by NCERT in rediff.com on 17th March 2014
and payed through my debit card
online immediately. A few days later a few days later the packet came
without the first volume of Pradeep’s fundamental physics and without
the biology by NCERT. Pradeep’s fundamental Physics for class XII comes
in 2 vols(being a big vol they have split it into two) total cost of
which is Rs. 1129/- in shops. Rediff charged me Rs 1050/- for the book
and sent me the.2nd vol which starts from chapter 5, followed by a
regret e mail that they will send the bilogy book later, not yet
received. Customer care flatly said that for Pradeep’s physics what they
sent is what I oredred, and no more. So beware before shopping from them. By the way the page for Pradeep’s book is removed immediately.
ORDER NO:: 9348061