Rediff / Free money making business

1 India Review updated:

We ordered a 5 in 1 Mp3 player from rediff shopping but after so many days didn't got the courier. I think rediff has just opened a free money making business. They didn't even provide any customer care contact no.'s.

Pu

Comments

• Ra
      27th of Jun, 2007

I completely agree with you, this has happened with me twice before... I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND ALL OF YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM REDIFF ONLINE SHOPPING... They are fraud & they least care about there customers. You cant even contact them if you have any inquiry... Its been more than 10 days & my order is still not delivered... they are not even canceling my order....

• Ra
      11th of Aug, 2008

I completely agree that rediff is a cheat. I ordered a Rakhi gift about 25 days ago and I still have no clue about the delivery. The courier name and tracking #, they gave me after repeated follow-up is fake. For all those looking for their customer care number, here it is -

Rediff Customer Service Number: 91-22-24449144
    US Office Phone Number: 1-212-929-1727

I found that Sify is far-far better. They have 24/7 customer care. My order was delivered within 4 days.

• Ac
      20th of Aug, 2008

same thing with me too..
    its been over 10 days past my scheduled delivery date and there is not trace of order and whrn will it be delivered.
    Lost Rs 2500/- : -(

REDIFF IS A CHEAT..
    DONT EVERY BUY FROM REDIFF AND INFORM ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO AVOID BUYING FROM REDIFF..

Try calling up on

• Ac
      20th of Aug, 2008

oops i missed the number

the no is 022 25313535

24th of Nov, 2008

I remember my username and password very well.
    It was working since yesterday but today it is showing password not correct.
    What is this hell going on?

• Ni
      12th of Mar, 2009

my id is nisha.arora07@rediffmail.com but i forgot my password .my i dont have complaint no what will we do?

• Mu
      16th of Mar, 2009

Hello everybody,

U guys thinking nagetive about redifshopping, its not true guys.
    I have sent lots of product to INDIA through rediffshopping but i havent got any problem yet.
    I got problem one time then i just called them after one day they solved my problem .
    I am gonna give you REDIFFSHOPPING number +912224449144, there will have some option but u have to dail 333 then you can tell them your problem.
    I HOPE THEY WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS AS SOON AS THEY CAN.

Muzaffar

• Ga
      20th of Aug, 2009

I dialed the number and it says "this mailbox is full". DO NOT buy from Rediff!!. What a bunch of thieves.

9th of Nov, 2009
    Rediff - DONT GO FOR ONLINE BUY
    West Virginia

Hi,

I have ordered for an MP4 Player and I received a very old, seal less, item. Not sure why re diff cheat people like this. Please remember that if the same feels to every customers that we cannot trust you, then obviously you will not be going to be our favorite. I do not want a product which is not as per the specification in the site. DONT CHEAT US!!!
    tell me the process of refund or else I may have to go for a consumer forum for sending me an item which is not as per spec

Pradeep

26th of Jul, 2016
    Rediff - Defective product
    rediff
    India
    rediff.com

I ordered 3 sets of watches and bouquet for valentine... All Are defective... I have been cheated. All 4 watches are defective.. not at all working.. I want my money back.. Or I am going to file complaint in consumer court.

Order numbers were 6902474, 6902668, 6919022

I don't understand why u have such vendors working for you.

• Mk
      12th of Nov, 2018
    RediffMail - how to flag important mail in inbox
    India

It is surprisingly sad that I am unable to mark [flag] any important mail in my Rediffmail inbox.